Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I will take a win by Art and JJ over BB any day. That's how much I dislike them. He' s a pervert and she's as nasty as anyone else left in this race.
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I feel the opposite, Fanny! I guess that's what happens when you don't watch BB, I don't have that previous knowledge of these two. However, strictly from the way they acted on the race, I'd prefer a BB win over BP.

This is interesting. Reality TV World did an interview with Mark/Bopper. Here's what they had to say about the feud between Vanessa and Rachel (I'd link to the interview but the site is also another reality tv message board which we aren't allowed to link to). Hope this is ok. If not, mods please delete:

[copy/paste without a link deleted. Yes, we cannot link to Reality TV World. For those who wish to read the interview, google the site.]

I liked the last line, and would hope that other adults on the show (I'm looking at you Art and JJ) would have taken the same high road as an example to their kids of how to behave.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-02-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Rattus likes this.

Brandon wasn't on BB when he text pictures of his parts to other women. So to me he's a perv and pervs shouldn't win. I don't love Art and JJ, I just don't want BB to win. I miss Mark and Bopper But poor Rachael, that I find very hard to believe( sorry)
    -Andy Rooney-

Even the Alpha D-Bag (aka BP) said something about Rachel being a good person, even though he was screwing with her head. Apparently the only person who actually dislikes her is Vanessa, and I can't take her opinion on anything too seriously.
    cantstopwatchin and Moontat like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Interesting show.

Also, I found it interesting that Art & JJ imitated Dave and how he treats Rachel. While I know they're still bitter about the U-turn, for them to say all that stuff shows me that it's not just selective editing that makes Dave look that way. I really hope Rachel is taking a good, hard look at their relationship while watching these shows. I mean, he doesn't even kiss her on the lips!
    First of all, when Border Patrol was imitating Dave, I felt like it just came across as bitter on their part. I can't even remember what JJ said, but it just made him look bad....and not Dave, in my opinion. And as far as Dave not kissing Rachel on the lips, it seems like she does not turn her head toward him when that happens. There could be several reasons for that. Rachel could be pissed at Dave, or she might not being into PDA's, or she could just be looking at and paying attention to what Phil is saying to them. I will say this, though, Dave does at least show her affection and does praise her a lot. So I don't think that he is all bad. I would much prefer to see them win the million, especially over BB. Rachel and Dave have run a good race.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I feel the opposite, Fanny! I guess that's what happens when you don't watch BB, I don't have that previous knowledge of these two. However, strictly from the way they acted on the race, I'd prefer a BB win over BP.

This is interesting. Reality TV World did an interview with Mark/Bopper. Here's what they had to say about the feud between Vanessa and Rachel (I'd link to the interview but the site is also another reality tv message board which we aren't allowed to link to). Hope this is ok. If not, mods please delete:

I liked the last line, and would hope that other adults on the show (I'm looking at you Art and JJ) would have taken the same high road as an example to their kids of how to behave.
    Thanks for this. Interesting how both Mark & Bopper and the FBI ladies liked Rachel & Brendon (so much that they trusted them with their true occupation information). These two just can't get a fair shake b/c of Big Brother. And, again, I had live feeds last year so I saw them and I would put them as only the average BB contestant - there are lots of people who were 'better' and lots of others who were much 'worse.'
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Also, I found it interesting that Art & JJ imitated Dave and how he treats Rachel. While I know they're still bitter about the U-turn, for them to say all that stuff shows me that it's not just selective editing that makes Dave look that way. I really hope Rachel is taking a good, hard look at their relationship while watching these shows. I mean, he doesn't even kiss her on the lips!
    I found that very telling as well.

FORT Regular

"I dont have a problem with her not cutting off her extensions, that's up to her. Its the way she whined to Brandon about it."

Not just whined, but she did her fake whiney-cry...without a single tear. They wasted time with her fake-crying. Just say "Nope...not doing it. Let's move on." Was she afraid Brendon would freak out? Maybe she did the whine/cry thing to get some sympathy from him? Who knows with that nug-bag.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "I don't have a problem with her not cutting off her extensions, that's up to her. Its the way she whined to Brandon about it."

Not just whined, but she did her fake whiney-cry...without a single tear. They wasted time with her fake-crying. Just say "Nope...not doing it. Let's move on." Was she afraid Brendon would freak out? Maybe she did the whine/cry thing to get some sympathy from him? Who knows with that nug-bag.
    I include her fake crying, when I say whined .Rachael is so needy .Why not just say"nope not cutting my hair lets-go. " oh right, no drama
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will take a win by Art and JJ over BB any day. That's how much I dislike them. He' s a pervert and she's as nasty as anyone else left in this race.
    I agree 100%! I just can't stand Rachel's face being on my TV! And yes, I'm a BB watcher. I was angry when I heard she was going to be ruining one of my favorite shows by being on the Amazing Race. And Brendon is almost as bad. Exactly how long is he going to brag about being a PHD student at UCLA...which is obviously a lie. he's been on reality TV for about 3 years now. I'd put Brenchel right up there with Russell Hantz and Jessie the Meathead (from BB) as my most hated reality show people of all time. I try to not be a nasty person, but I LOVED when the skinny guy on BB told Rachel "the only thing real on you is the zits on your face". Normally I would find a comment like that way too nasty...but since it was directed at Rachel, I loved it! (Kinda like the "nose before boobs" comment)
    Florimel and GabbyG like this.

Closed Thread