+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Re: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Team KY FTW! I was so relieved that this was a NEL. I really hope they manage to come from behind and make it to the final three. I would be great if a guy with a bum leg, and one that throws up every time he gets in a moving vehicle, manage to win LOL They sure do deserve it over any of the other teams. Love these guys!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I am trying to think if there has ever been a team who got along together as well as they do.
    jucamer likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I must say that I am very impressed with how supportive Big Bopper and Mark are of each other.
    Honestly I can't remember too many other teams that have been so supportive through thick and thin.

I hope they get some money to help pay Bopper's daughter's medical bills.
    Moontat, jucamer and Midol like this.

It was really impressive that Mark gutted it out and finished that challenge. He was probably seriously dehydrated, especially after being sick on the bus ride. I'm so happy they are still in the race. They have been fun and inspiring to watch.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am trying to think if there has ever been a team who got along together as well as they do.
    I always thought the Cowboys were great I don't recall them ever getting mad at one another, they seemed to enjoy the race, which is always much pleasurable than the whining we see. They didn't have the ailments that M&B have. But I liked the Cowboys very much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

When BB Rachel made the comment about the extensions, my first thought was, "She paid $500 so her hair would look like THAT?"
    JunkieGirl, jmb, FireWoman and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I always thought the Cowboys were great I don't recall them ever getting mad at one another, they seemed to enjoy the race, which is always much pleasurable than the whining we see. They didn't have the ailments that M&B have. But I liked the Cowboys very much
    God I loved the cowboys. <3
    jmb, Moontat, AZChristian and 4 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Jucamer, I am old enough to remember the actor Walter Brennan, and that was a good comparison....so funny and appropriate!!!

I hope that the Fast Forward for next week is that BOTH of the team members have to shave their head in order to skip the other tasks. I would still like to see Brenden and Rachel eliminated before the final leg of the race.

I really like Rachel from Team Army, and they do deserve to win - in my opinion. Yes, Dave is overbearing, but I have seen much worse than him on previous seasons of the AR. What I like about Rachel is that she doesn't let it bother her, and she just gives it right back - without getting really nasty or whiny. I think that Dave truly loves his wife and is very proud of her, and he shows it. I like how they are running the race, so I would be happy if they win the million.

If there is any justice in this world then Mark and Bopper will win this race. I did have many tears in my eyes watching the determination of Mark to not give up and fight through this challenge of the race. You could see how hard this was for him. He had just gotten off the bus where he was already weak from getting sick and to do this over and over again with his friend Bopper giving him such support showed again what an amazing friendship they have. They have showed this the entire race. The first time I had seen Bollywood dancing was on SYTYCD and I remember the contestants on that show saying how hard it was and they did not have the heat to contend with and already could dance. To see Rachel again with her fake tears and getting mad because the guy dared to tell her no again showed me the difference in these two teams. I have seen many differences between these two teams along the way and to think what Mark and Bopper have gone through and to get a look at next week's race where Rachel is fake crying about her $500 extensions did not surprise me. With all these teams I have seen the bickering, back stabbing, childish antics along the way with all of them except Mark and Bopper.

I had no idea that it was going to be a non-elimination leg, and I thought this was going to be the last time to see this incredible team race together. While I thought this was going to be it for them I was thinking how proud they should be of each other and what a great example they have shown not only to their family, but to everyone. If there were more people in this world like Mark and Bopper I think this world would be a better place. I have no idea who will win, but for me not one other team deserves it as much as these two amazing guys from Kentucky.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK
    I would love to see Art and JJ win. At this point they are my #1 with Kentucky in second.

The other three shouldn't. Why? Because Vanessa is horrid, Brenchel should not have won since the very beginning as they are crossover and not a crossover I like, and Davchel didn't need to do crap in the third leg to stay in the race, and I'm just not a fan.
    Dave and Rachel used their express pass that leg... which they earned the first leg. I'm not holding against them because it was an advantage they won. I guess I don't quite understand not liking them for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan
    I really like Rachel from Team Army, and they do deserve to win - in my opinion. Yes, Dave is overbearing, but I have seen much worse than him on previous seasons of the AR. What I like about Rachel is that she doesn't let it bother her, and she just gives it right back - without getting really nasty or whiny. I think that Dave truly loves his wife and is very proud of her, and he shows it. I like how they are running the race, so I would be happy if they win the million.
    I'm on board here. Although I find Dave to be quite annoying (why does he always insist on being the best? You aren't competing with your partner, and yet he is always trying to show how he is better at things than Rachel...)... I find Rachel more than makes up for it. She's a really fantastic racer, and I won't take one bit of credit away from her. Imagine being that good and deftly managing a husband who gets sulky and b*tchy on a regular basis. I would like to see them win just for that reason.

Of course, I'm loving Bopper and Mark like everyone else.

I think the other teams called it well when they said Art and JJ are just big babies.

I just can't stand Rachel of Rachel and Brendon! I found it just so stupid that once again she had to play her "victim" or "underdog" card as they were competing at the same time in the cricket task as Art and JJ.
    Setting it up like, "they are big and strong, and I'm just a girl"... that constant B.S. QUIT TELLING US.
    If she hadn't said anything and we watched the task, and she got through quicker than Art and JJ, I'd be happy to give her credit.
    But this BS about "oh, look at poor wittle me, could it ever happen that such a little underdog like me could beat two big strong guys?" SHUT THE FRIG UP. We saw Rachel (R/D) throw around hay bales earlier in the season and effectively send two young strong guys home. It was awesome... but she didn't have to go on about it. Gosh.

+ Reply to Thread