+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Re: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I am so sad. I hate that they are done. There was another season when someone ... can't remember who ... passed out and ended up with heat stroke. It was really bad. These kind of challenges can be really tough. I don't know why the producers don't arrange to have some shade.
    Margie of team Margie and Luke, and this was more because of the one team hiding the air pumps at the detour (Which invoked the penalty ad I think THAT time they were eliminated.)

I wish they would instill shade in the hotter challenges - because this one they even had the film lights and that was going to cause a problem for anyone - all of them were suffering some from the looks of things.

DID annoy me however that in I think the 10th try Mark had the dance right up until the finish and had a very slight error in the finish pose and he had to do it again. One that most people would've let pass. I wonder if that was a factor.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Shut up Rachel...One season, some lady had to shave her head and they won.
    Uchenna & Joyce, after Jon and Kris.. they had to be my fave team of all time on this show. Joyce ROCKED that bald look, she was beautiful! I don't think Rachel will do it, ya know 500 bucks for her fake hair and all.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Boy , I really felt for Mark and Bopper. ( I had a huge lump in my throat) they live to race again

Rachael( Dave's Rachael) can sure dance well .Vanessa looked good ,BB, no comment on her, and I think after the first no! she started to walk away with fake crying LOL

Good race today, next week looks really good

Oh yeah, JJ said he looked like a fat Elvis! LOL good for him though Bollywood dancing is not easy .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

You're damn right I teared up when Bopper finished the dance! And, I cheered when Phil said it was a NEL!

I love these boys!!!
    Moontat, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I don't believe Rachel will shave her head. She's too vain to be a bald bride. Bwah. She'll cry, Brendan will step in, and have his head shaved instead.

Or they'll be able to choose another task.

I just believe that preview was misleading.
    Given how changing that can be - it takes a while for hair to grow back, I would presume that it's a fast forward challenge, like it was when Uchenna and Joyce did it (and SHE did it, the other two who came up before them turned away, and were either nearly eliminated or were).

Pretty much any challenge they've had where you had to change yourself - a small fast forward tattoo and hair shaving - have been fast forwards.

I'm just hoping that there's an equalizer of some sort to give Kentucky a fighting chance to advance. The legs are pre planned mind you, but it would be quite nice to have the team that realizes a. this is truly a chance of a lifetime so enjoy it and b. understands that while the money is nice, their lives and most importantly FRIENDSHIP are important, advance to the final four.

The last thing is EXACTLY why I love watching Mark and Bopper compete - they are putting this game into perspective, have fought hard, and yes while they did consider quitting today, took care of self first then put it into perspective to finish the leg and if they're eliminated, so be it. I cannot see any of the other four teams if they were in Mark and Bopper's shoes (doing it 12 times) still sticking to it until they got it right.
    Alexxxx, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I would love to see Art and JJ win. At this point they are my #1 with Kentucky in second.

The other three shouldn't. Why? Because Vanessa is horrid, Brenchel should not have won since the very beginning as they are crossover and not a crossover I like, and Davchel didn't need to do crap in the third leg to stay in the race, and I'm just not a fan.

Remember when Mike White from school of rock was on with his dad and they had to quit for dad's health?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I don't think I've ever willed someone not to give up as much as I did with Mark. I'm so glad he went back and finished and I'm glad they gave it to him, even though he made mistakes. Bopper with his knee and Mark with his exhaustion yet still pushing through - they def. gave their kids something to be proud of!!

And even though I don't mind Rachel, I have to laugh at her crying over her extensions. What's $500. if you win the million?
    JunkieGirl, AZChristian and Midol like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I would be crying only because I have a bumpy head :p
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Remember when Mike White from school of rock was on with his dad and they had to quit for dad's health?
    Yes, but I too think that like Mark and Bopper, had Mel been able to push through it he'd at least finished the leg with his son. His case, he was borderline with the health issues. If I recall correctly, they had to put him in first aid immediately after he was eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread