+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post

That was what my husband said, too. After a few weeks of too much drama and little challenges it was nice to see a bit of the world. I'd love to be able to travel to Africa someday. Airfare sure gets you, though.
    Airfare, and possibly lodging. I was reading that the campsite they stayed at (Simba) is huge but gets bitterly cold at night. If I won the lottery, I'd stay here:

Ngorongoro Crater Lodge

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Airfare, and possibly lodging. I was reading that the campsite they stayed at (Simba) is huge but gets bitterly cold at night. If I won the lottery, I'd stay here:

Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
    Gorgeous! I remember thinking Brad's Bachelor season 2 had the most beautiful setting.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Can Rachel and Brenden just be gone already! She cried for no reason last night! Those two, with their snide remarks and snarky faces, need to be off my tv screen for good this time.
    I never watched those two on BB, but there is something about them that just irritates the crap out of me. I actually would like to see them go next, and I would like to see either Dave and Rachel or Bopper and Mark win the million dollars. I don't even care who the third team is in the final leg of the race as long as it is not BB. I just want team Army and Kentucky to finish first and second in the race (not necessarily in that order) with whoever is in third place falling out of contention early...making it a two team race to the end.

Was that the last time that we will be seeing any U-turns during this race? I hope so. I agree that the Border Patrol guy, JJ, hurt himself by acting like he did. I really think that team Army decided to distance themselves from the drama that seems to follow BB, Border Patrol and Vanessa and Ralph. I think that they decided that while they stood in line at the airport and overheard all that drama going on between those three teams. Also, with them winning so many legs of the race, they aleady have a big target on their backs anyway. Luckily for them, they keep leading the pack so far.

Realistically, though, with Bopper's bad knee, it is doubtful that they will be in the finale...but still possible, depending on what road blocks that lie ahead for them. If Bopper has to do any physically demanding tasks, then he might be at a disadvantage. There could also be another NEL ahead, which will save one of the teams on that leg of the race. Anyway, I would not be surprised to see Kentucky eliminated before the finale, due to Bopper's knee injury.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 04-16-2012 at 11:43 AM.

is he allowed to request a medic and maybe get a knee brace?

EDIT TO ADD and is Rachael allowed to request a medic and get a blood transfusion?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

EDIT TO ADD and is Rachael allowed to request a medic and get a blood transfusion?
    LOL!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan
    I never watched those two on BB, but there is something about them that just irritates the crap out of me. I actually would like to see them go next,
    I didn't really either, but did read some threads and such and I know why I don't like them. Rachel. It's like she's a split personality. One minute, she is a happy, intelligent grown woman who is quite competent at tasks. The next, she is a whiny, spoiled 5 year old who plays the victim card like it's the only one in the deck. I simply do not buy the victim garbage along with the drama and fake tears. She's annoying as heck. I can't stand Vanessa either, but she's mean and she owns it... no fake garbage with her and I actually can tolerate it far more than Rachel's schtick.

As for Brenden, I haven't gotten a clear picture on him, but I did read that HE was the one who was worse and I'm not seeing it.

Of the teams left, I feel like I'm back to last season, where there were so few teams in the end that I actually liked there was a good chance that they weren't going to win. This year, I'm liking Kentucky, and J.J (Art not so much), and Rachel (Dave not so much). I was so glad Phil told Dave he has to give Rachel credit.... Dave seems to frequently forget how cool she is... not many women in this race could throw haybales around like she did earlier in the season. She's been a great competitor, better than him, as far as I'm concerned. He should be kissing the bloody ground she walks on.
    Longhornfan, Babbred and Jaceegirl like this.

Don't you mean a new personality and a brain transplant?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I didn't think Rachel overplayed her injuries when the full water can dropped off the cart. When Brendon mentioned it to the camera as they were reloaded and leaving, she downplayed it. She did very well at the bee challenge, not freaking, but keeping a calm head and I loved her explanation of how she used the smoke disperser like perfume.

I loved the Safari. How did the air feel? How did it smell? The things pictures can't give are the most valuable.

I was sorry to see the Feds go; they were so positive during their time on the Race. I do wonder what Agency they work for, though.

The drama Kings were foiled this leg; but still can't seem to give up their anger and let it slide. Army Rachel is a terrific racer and I hope her macho husband can learn to appreciate her. For once Ralphessa were blaming themselves for falling behind and not anyone else.

Mark and Bopper have achieved another of their goals - to come in first. From the previews in dreaded, steamy India, it looks like it is Mark with a problem with his arms and not Bopper's knee causing them problems.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I didn't think Rachel overplayed her injuries when the full water can dropped off the cart. When Brendon mentioned it to the camera as they were reloaded and leaving, she downplayed it. She did very well at the bee challenge, not freaking, but keeping a calm head and I loved her explanation of how she used the smoke disperser like perfume.
    That's the one personality of Rachel I like, the other side, well. Yuck.

I loved the Safari. How did the air feel? How did it smell? The things pictures can't give are the most valuable.
    I found the pictures pretty darn valuable as it is! Unbelievable shot of the sunrise coming through the mist and trees and hills.
    I imagined the morning air was just so refreshingly cool, as only early mornings before and after hot dry days can feel. Along with dusk, truly the best time of day in a hot dry climate... It smelled of clean. Just clean and so much oxygen like water on a dry throat.
    Of course, I'm just imagining, I've never been there. It's now on my bucket list though, and I'm looking forward to being able to describe it for real!

I wonder if the racers managed to see an Africa sky at night... I would have gotten out of bed in the middle of my sleep to witness that.

I was lucky enough to go on a safari in S. Africa a few years ago. For me, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I can't imagine that I will be fortunate enough to get to do it again. And it was by far THE coolest thing I've ever gotten to do in my life!
    On our first day, I asked our guide, "do you just wake up every day & think "man, I have the COOLEST job in the world?!"' lol.
    My favorite thing was the elephants. They were so cute! One evening there was 2 of them that decided to be silly & put on a bit of a show for us. They were so funny. They were totally showing off for us. They even looked like they were smiling. It was so cool.

About the show ~ the Border Patrol Agents are vile. I hope they get eliminated soon, but I have a bad feeling they will end up in the final 3. God, please don't let them win!!
    I also can't stand Vanessa. She's actually making me like Rachael, which pisses me off even more, lol.
    I hope Mark & Bopper win, or at the very least, make it to the F3.
    Moontat likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread