+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't get why the Border Patrol had it in for the Teachers/Feds? I mean they wanted one of the U Turn's to be the Green Team and for the second U Turn to be against the Teachers/Feds. Why, the Feds were already 2 hours behind. They had a speed bump to do and to U Turn then seemed a bit much. It just makes JJ look really vindictive.
    I forgot they had to do the speed bump.I was cheering for them( I thought they were ahead of Vanessa) and dang! they had another task to do. They never seemed to me like they were racing, and certainly not a threat.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Last week Brendan and Rachel helped Kentucky by advising them to do the jumping detour. Tonight, they told the Fed girls exactly how to find the next clue....They are nice and friendly to those players who have NOT been nasty and insulting to them (Border, Vanessa, etc). I understand finding them annoying, but I still don't get all the hating. I'd LOVE to see Kentucky win the whole shebang....but if that's not in the cards...my second FTW is BRENCHEL!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE View Post
    Last week Brendan and Rachel helped Kentucky by advising them to do the jumping detour. Tonight, they told the Fed girls exactly how to find the next clue....They are nice and friendly to those players who have NOT been nasty and insulting to them (Border, Vanessa, etc). I understand finding them annoying, but I still don't get all the hating. I'd LOVE to see Kentucky win the whole shebang....but if that's not in the cards...my second FTW is BRENCHEL!
    Totally agree!!!

I don't get the hate for Brenchel. Sure they're annoying, but who isn't? I'm annoying, LOL,
    I agree, Border+Ralphessa are mean, I'm not sure why they don't like Brenchel, but I have a feeling because they were on Big Brother and Rachel won. But is that really a good reason to be mean and nasty to Brenchel?

I like Brenchel to win, but I like to see Kentucky win more! <3 Hope these two teams are in the finals.
    Allie, Moontat and Jezebella like this.

You would understand the feelings about Brenchel if you sat through 2 seasons of TV shows and live feeds with them.

They are both a little 'not right in the head'. Amazing Race keeps them too busy to wallow in it, but sitting around the Big Brother house, they displayed some disturbingly dysfunctional behavior. Which is why I'm sitting out this season of TAR -- I won't feed into their quest for fame.
    waywyrd, GabbyG, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    You would understand the feelings about Brenchel if you sat through 2 seasons of TV shows and live feeds with them.

They are both a little 'not right in the head'. Amazing Race keeps them too busy to wallow in it, but sitting around the Big Brother house, they displayed some disturbingly dysfunctional behavior. Which is why I'm sitting out this season of TAR -- I won't feed into their quest for fame.
    Actually....LOL I did watch them since BB season 12, but I didn't have live feeds, but I did read the feeds for season 13. Hmm, I wouldn't say I was an active live feeder reader, there was only one time I read an incident about them that I found disturbing. (You may not agree with me, but that was the only time did I read about it) But what I found more disturbing was the bullying, mean and nasty thing said/towards about Rachel and Brendon by the mean girl clique. Now, that was disgusting.

I'm not sure what you mean 'not right in the head', but I do have to say the two sometimes brought the worse out of each other. When they were separated, they were actually better.....
    TripleGemini and Moontat like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Chilltown on next TAR season please

Chilltown...That would drive me away from TAR for good.
    GabbyG and cantstopwatchin like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Maybe Will could run the Race with his wife? That I could take. Boogie? Lord, no.
    holly71 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I've seen All-Stars of Big Brother now and my opinion on Mike overall has not really changed all that much, so I'm still for it. <3

The Donatos are also an idea.
    mom2 likes this.

CCL

No, no, no.
    Allie likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread