+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I had the live feeds this season and remember Rachel helping Jordan when she was blindsided by Jeff's eviction. She was the person trying to give Jordan her pep back and I thought she didn't do it in a selfish manner. Yes, she can be annoying but she also had nice qualities she shows to people who haven't bullied her/been mean to her.

I'd like to think the person we see chit-chatting with the other teams and helping them out is the 'real' Rachel who's not paying attention to the cameras or stressed out by drama. JMO.
    I agree completely! On their BB season, I think Rachel got pegged as a Las Vegas bimbo, hooker, stripper, hostess, etc etc ( and was the object of outright insuts, scorn, and ridicule from the first day ). After the treatment and humiliation she endured , she absolutely deserved the win (How unfortunate tho, that she possesses the most annoying laugh lolol).

KENTUCKY FTW...BRENCHEL 2ND CHOICE
    Allie, Moontat and Daisoo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    From what I've read, unlike a lot of other shows - though in "Big Brother" if you have feeds - "Amazing Race" benefits from having a bunch of decoy racers (some eliminated racers still racing along with the ones still in it) to keep people from being spoiled.
    ah that is interesting. I didn't know they did that. The Bachelor is the worst for spoilers, I think.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I personally feel the biggest issue between Rachel and Vanessa, at least from Vanessa's POV, is she doesn't like the competition. Women are really harsh to other women when they feel threatened. There could have been other altercations between them that we didn't see, but I would be willing to place $ on the thought that Vanessa didn't care to have another woman similar in age, similar in maturity level, both with boob jobs, similarly competitive, around to be competition for her in more ways than just the race.

I think Vanessa and Rachel both like to be the Queen Bee when they are in a group, and the fact that Rachel is more 'well known' from her previous stint in reality tv probably didn't help much. Plus the fact that Rachel draws attention to herself by her dress and mannerisms, therefore taking attention away from Vanessa...

Maybe I'm reaching here, but that's how I see it.

I think you could be right sweetpea.I still think something went on , between The Rachael and Vanessa that we didn't see.( and ever will) There is something between those two, and knowing The Rachael, I am willing to bet she started it. I don't want either of these two teams to win.
    sweetpea, GabbyG and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    t. I don't want either of these two teams to win.
    Me either. At this point I only want Mark/Bopper or perhaps the Army couple to win (mostly for her sake).
    mom2 and Jaceegirl like this.

I spent a good bit of time this morning reviewing the video clips on the show website. Apparently the "war" between Rachel and Vanessa began very early in the race when Rachel overheard Vanessa and the other Rachel making uncomplimentary remarks about Rachel's fashion choices. It escalated at the airport when somebody pushed ahead of someone else in line (I think Brenden pushed ahead of an all girl team, Kerri and Stacey, that has been eliminated). Once on the plane, Vanessa and Ralph and Kerri and Stacey were heard plotting how to block Rachel and Brenden so that they would be last to leave the plane. They even got other passengers to agree to help them.

War was officially declared and the rest is history.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

They all need to grow up.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    They all need to grow up.
    There's the tag line for this season.

Thanks, sweetpea.
    sweetpea and cantstopwatchin like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Rachel overheard Vanessa and the other Rachel making uncomplimentary remarks about Rachel's fashion choice.
    really?? who, with any sense of class, does that? makes me think less of the army rachel (already have little regard for mean-girl vanessa, and childish brenchal)

now Mark and Bopper for the win!!
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread