+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: 4/8 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/8 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The agents don't bother me, its all in the editing as per. But when they make one couple( the two girls) never have a fight, never one cross word I am suspicious, because that doesn't happen when you haven't had sleep for 3 days. So all in all, the race is my fave, but the editing is presented in such a way , we don't see the good the bad and the ugly from all teams.
    Actually, those times when I've gone without sleep (granted, not for TAR), my attitude was fine as long as the attitude of the person I was with was also fine. If neither of the women snap, then there's no reason for the other woman to react. (This is why I much prefer traveling with my son as compared to my husband. Hubs and I would be more like Army...son and I are more like teachers.) A lot depends on who you're with.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Actually, those times when I've gone without sleep (granted, not for TAR), my attitude was fine as long as the attitude of the person I was with was also fine. If neither of the women snap, then there's no reason for the other woman to react. (This is why I much prefer traveling with my son as compared to my husband. Hubs and I would be more like Army...son and I are more like teachers.) A lot depends on who you're with.
    But its not just without sleep.Its all the travel, the pressure they must put on themselves, the tasks I don't think we are privy to everyone's actions thats all. jmo
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think there's is such alot we don't see. BB have upset most of them in this race imho.. We wont know, we will never know.

The agents don't bother me, its all in the editing as per. But when they make one couple( the two girls) never have a fight, never one cross word I am suspicious, because that doesn't happen when you haven't had sleep for 3 days. So all in all, the race is my fave, but the editing is presented in such a way , we don't see the good the bad and the ugly from all teams.

Still cheering for Bopper and Mark to win
    I could not agree more about the editing. First of all I also watch BB. I also got the live feeds. Talk about editing if all you got to see was what CBS showed for their regular show you would not even know you were watching the same show. I know some of you have no prior experience with Brendon and Rachel so I understand why you would not look at it in the same way I do. Some of you might have watched the regular show and saw where it seemed like Rachel had really changed once Brendon left. I am not saying she did not change somewhat, she did after Brendon left, but not entirely. I could give you numerous reasons why she is the queen of drama. Again, if you just saw the live shows you would not know what I am talking about. My main point is that the editing for any of these shows is just incredible.

I want to bring up another point. Have any of you who have been watching TAR for quite some time ever seen a season like this season where there was this much drama and bickering with another team? I may be forgetting, but I do not remember a season quite like this one. My own personal feeling is that it has every thing to do with Brendon and Rachel on this race. They always bring drama with them.

For the person who provided a link to the apology I tried and it would not let me watch it. IE stopped working for me. Another point is that it would not surprise me if Brendon did apologize. He is very good at apologizing because he has done it many times. He is always doing something that he should apologize for. I am not trying to stick up for Vanessa, Ralph and the Border Patrol. I am not saying they are perfect in every way, but does it not seem the slightest bit odd to you that we have two teams who do not like them. Two teams that we know of. This is two teams who really do not want to have anything to do with them. I just wonder because of the editing how much more happened that they are not showing us and believe me I bet it is a lot. I agree completely with FannyMare about the editing and I am sure it is not just with Rachel and Brendon. I would love to see Bopper and Mark for the win. They are running a clean race, stopping to enjoy all that is before them, enjoying the culture of each place they have visited and working like a true team.
    GabbyG, Longhornfan and Babbred like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    In the extra footage videos on CBS, apparently Brenden did apologize to Ralph for the scene at the airport, and said it was immature and he was sorry for it. Apparently, after he did and walked away, Vanessa and the BPA's continued to trash talk team BB. Can someone confirm this for me? I read it on another site but stupid CBS won't let me watch the video as I live in the great white north. Here's the link:

The Amazing Race Video - Brendon Apologizes To Ralph - CBS.com
    An apology, an explanation from Brendon and a scathing comment from Vanessa, "Why can't you do that off camera?" She really is a piece of work.

I really liked Mark and Bopper this leg as well as those who appreciated and enjoyed the scenery. Nary and Lisa knew they were last and expecting to be eliminated, stopped the transport on the road, got out and took the time to live in the moment with a sighting of elephants. Just for that I'm so glad they landed in a NEL.
    cantstopwatchin and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    In the extra footage videos on CBS, apparently Brenden did apologize to Ralph for the scene at the airport, and said it was immature and he was sorry for it. Apparently, after he did and walked away, Vanessa and the BPA's continued to trash talk team BB. Can someone confirm this for me? I read it on another site but stupid CBS won't let me watch the video as I live in the great white north. Here's the link:

The Amazing Race Video - Brendon Apologizes To Ralph - CBS.com
    I just watched it. I didn't catch all that was being said. I did hear Brenden apologize and call his action immature. When they walked away, Vanessa said "I would do it off camera" apparently meaning the apology should have been off camera, in her opinion. Then the camera turned to Vanessa and the BP team who were discussing the advantages of a boob job over a nose job.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Thank you for providing the link Arielflies which I was now able to watch. Please watch the following clips which are located at the same link and then everyone can decide for themselves. One clip is with Border Patrol and why they don't care for Brendon and Rachel, another with Vanessa telling her side and the last one is with Brendon and Rachel giving their side. Neither team had previous knowledge of BB or them as a couple. I am not sure if this was the right place to put this, and am sorry if it should have gone elsewhere. I also do not know how to add a link, but if you use the one that appears in Arielflies and go to the clips you will find them. This post is not meant to change your opinions, but just to show you each team and their opinions.
    Longhornfan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I want to bring up another point. Have any of you who have been watching TAR for quite some time ever seen a season like this season where there was this much drama and bickering with another team? I may be forgetting, but I do not remember a season quite like this one. My own personal feeling is that it has every thing to do with Brendon and Rachel on this race. They always bring drama with them.
    Drama possibly everyone going after the cowboys in the All-Stars race, but drama and bickering of this level? - Nope.

I personally hope it cancels out - both teams are eliminated, and then I'll be OK (Art/JJ and Dave/Rachel) to happy (Bopper/Mark, the FBI agents) with any of the final four winning.

Though I will say - the Border Patrol really didn't need to know if the Agents really were teachers or not. It's not like they're proving they're top dogs or anything to begin with, and frankly, knowing that could backfire on the patrol.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

I know we've seen people get into temporary scrapes for cutting in line, or something like that but I don't believe we've seen this level of hatred for a particular team like we've seen with Rachael and Brendon. That's why I think Rachael and Brendon did something that we're just not privy to that really pissed some people off. That being said, Vanessa still showed her imaturity by her little name calling session.
    GabbyG, Alexxxx and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I know we've seen people get into temporary scrapes for cutting in line, or something like that but I don't believe we've seen this level of hatred for a particular team like we've seen with Rachael and Brendon. That's why I think Rachael and Brendon did something that we're just not privy to that really pissed some people off. That being said, Vanessa still showed her imaturity by her little name calling session.
    That's how I feel. I don't care for Vanessa, she's too bratty for my liking. But Brenchal are known to create havoc. I don't believe they have changed since BB.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Brendon/Rachel live for drama, they create it, then accuse others of not being nice and mean to them......They have always played the victim but they talk so much smack behind people's back it's laughable.....Brendon is a tall/big guy this is the third episode where he has pushed people out of his way, there was no way the CBS was going to show the flip off because of the FCC they got into big trouble during this year's superbowl when someone did it who was proforming, what I don't understand what would make a grown butt man display such behavior? Rachel/Brendon are both ridiculous ...

+ Reply to Thread