+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: 4/8 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/8 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

We loved that the teachers stopped to enjoy the elephants on the way to the mat. We decided that they had to have known it was a non-elimination...TAR has never had a team do the work for a pit stop and then get eliminated. (Plus they're kind of in the middle of nowhere.)

I was glad to see the teachers not back down when they were confronted by Border Patrol. I'm not a cop, I'm not married to a cop, but I'm friends with a cop and I know what "UC" means when it was said that way. Phil tweeted that Art and JJ are good at reading people because of their jobs, except it's been how many weeks? And Art and JJ only figured it out because of how the women reacted to the undercover comment. I don't think the Border Patrol is all that good ;-)

And I got such a kick out of Rachel measuring the tent by laying on the ground. (Although I wasn't quite sure why she was doing it...they already had their frame built and had put their tarp on, IIRC.)

Bopper and Mark are so much fun to watch :-)
    cantstopwatchin and Midol like this.

On the preview, did I hear correctly when Bopper or Mark said they had been u-turned. too?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We loved that the teachers stopped to enjoy the elephants on the way to the mat. We decided that they had to have known it was a non-elimination...TAR has never had a team do the work for a pit stop and then get eliminated. (Plus they're kind of in the middle of nowhere.)

I was glad to see the teachers not back down when they were confronted by Border Patrol. I'm not a cop, I'm not married to a cop, but I'm friends with a cop and I know what "UC" means when it was said that way. Phil tweeted that Art and JJ are good at reading people because of their jobs, except it's been how many weeks? And Art and JJ only figured it out because of how the women reacted to the undercover comment. I don't think the Border Patrol is all that good ;-)

And I got such a kick out of Rachel measuring the tent by laying on the ground. (Although I wasn't quite sure why she was doing it...they already had their frame built and had put their tarp on,
    IIRC.)

Bopper and Mark are so much fun to watch :-)
    She was measuring the example so she would know if they had put up theirs correctly.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

After watching this episode I have nothing but disgust and disdain for JJ of the Border Patrol was a tool.
    sweetpea, GabbyG, Allie and 2 others like this.

However they place I think Team Border Patrol may find themselves fired when they get back home for making Border Patrol personnel look like douche bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    On the preview, did I hear correctly when Bopper or Mark said they had been u-turned. too?
    Double U-turn next week. I do think Bopper and Mark are one of those teams.

None elimination tonight though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    However they place I think Team Border Patrol may find themselves fired when they get back home for making Border Patrol personnel look like douche bags.
    Unfortunately, I know a few Border Patrol types who act like this and they're still working. Having this attitude is not uncommon, but I can't say as I'd be surprised given the whole political side of that argument.

As far as tonight, I loved the challenges, loved the attitudes most of the teams had, and felt bad for Mark and Bopper missing out on first place tonight due to a simple thing as filling water. They're normally very observant to details (wihch makes me honestly think they're more of a threat than people think, and why I sadly agree they may be one of the two teams U-turned. )

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I didn't hear it, but from my assumption one team for sure would've been - and no, that particular team would NOT be surprising given their history and the attitude they show other teams.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I strongly figured this leg was going to be a NEL, or a TBC.

FORT Fanatic

As one of the dwindling few who actually has no probs with Brenchel (hate her laugh, her style, her whining if you want to BUT..Rachel comes nowhere near Vanessa, and some of the present (and many of the past) players in downright nasty , obnoxious behavior (imho).

BTW--didn't anyone notice that Brenchel called out to Kentucky as they left the scene, advising them to do the much easier and quicker jumping detour? Big props to them.

+ Reply to Thread