+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Haven't post on here forever!~ Anyways, mad that the twins were out last week since they were my pick to win it all! > Glad that team Kentucky (did I spell that, right?) is still in.

In regards Brenchel, I admit I do like them (You can call me crazy or whatever >x<), sure Rachel tantrums are annoying, but I think I read that when she cries is actually real because I remember reading an article (and Matt from bb12) said she is really crying. I don't know I could be wrong.

I wouldn't really say that Brenchel is racing for 'selfish' reason because isn't the whole point of the show to win $1 million besides having fun+experience? People do have different ways that do want to spend their money on. As for Brendon and his PHDs, well that's just Brendon for you. xD

I thought it was sweet that the Border Patrols gave money to Bopper <3
    Moontat likes this.

I take back everything I said about Art and J.J., that was one of the nicest things I've seen on reality tv.

And Rachel/Brendon just keep getting more insufferable by the week.
    holly71, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

My favourite comparison of the night is between Dave and Rachel and Brenden and Rachel.

Dave and Rachel:
    He gets snippy... she calls him on it. He keeps handing her BS, and she simply doesn not take it. What was interesting to watch was just how controlled they stay emotionally while they are fighting. He is one stubborn guy, but she knows exactly how to take him and how to deal with it. I actually ADORE this Rachel... and how well she deals with Dave.

Brenden and Rachel:
    She gets snippy... he calls her on it. Then she keeps handing him BS, and he cows down to her. What was interesting to watch was just how uncontrolled she is emotionally and how she uses the 'emotion' to control Brendon's every word and move. She yells at him, but if he dares say anthing back, she says 'he's mean'. He has no idea how to deal with this spoiled brat and allows her to rule their relationship completely. I can't stand this Rachel... and how she controls Brendon to the point of threats (not going to marry him). He should get out while the getting is good.

I love that Art and J.J. did such a nice thing for Kentucky, but under the assumption Kentucky was eliminated. Funny that they are still racing against each other, and I'll be curious to see how that affects the racing.

What is with Vanessa and Rachel? Is a win really so much better for a woman if one clawed over another to get there? It's a disgusting thing to watch.
    NFL1, Bjaminsmom, Midol and 1 others like this.

I would think that both Art and JJ were still okay with giving half of their $5000 prize money to Bopper to help with medical care for his daughter, but I just have to wonder why Phil didn't first inform Mark and Bopper that this was a NEL before bringing out Art and JJ. That part seemed odd to me. Obviously Art and JJ knew that the Kentucky boys were coming in last and had asked Phil if they could give the money to Bopper, but why not let them in on the fact that it was a NEL as well? Anyway, I look at it this way. If by some chance, the Kentucky boys do win the million dollars, they will give back the money to the Border Patrol if that is agreed upon. And if they don't win the million, Bopper will still end up with $5000 at the end.

Now for my thoughts on Brendon and Rachel. I have never watched a season of BB, but I did watch a couple of episodes with Rachel in them and found her to be a whiner even then. Apparently Brendon had already been eliminated by that time. So, I am basing this on what I have seen so far, and I have to agree with the poster who compared them to 3 year olds. That scene with the two of them in front of the salami stand, with Rachel crying and saying that she wasn't having any fun. She wasn't on Big Brother anymore. Then Brendon asking her what friends do when they have a fight. Honestly, that was ridiculous watching two grown people acting that way, and if this is what we have in store for the remaining time these two remain in the race, I seriously dread it. I hope that the elimination of this couple comes sooner than later. I can't stand them.

As for the remaining teams, I am willing to cut them some slack for now. Some I like better than others, but none annoy me as bad as Brendon and Rachel do. I hope to heck that they don't end up winning the million!!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Brendon and Rachel are just the worst. Saw them on BB twice (you'd think I would have learned my lesson the first time). What you see is what you get with them, so annoying and inmature. If I were on the race I'd be slamming them just like some of the others have. A quick tidbit of information. They have been trying relentlessly to get the network to pay for and broadcast their so-called wedding for quite a while. She went on an episode Brides of Beverly Hills and tried on wedding dresses for the camera, all the while dishing about how her boobs were more expensive than some of the dresses. Unfortuately ......... the following weekend the L.A. County Sheriff and the Fed's seized the entire store. LOL
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Kind of a boring episode, I must say. I do admit I got a kick out of seeing Rachel owning Dave with the "follow directions" bit, he was being a complete jerk last night. Also admit I enjoyed seeing BB Rachel seriously snap at Brendon before her eventual whiny crying hysterics came up. That being said, waaaaay too much fighting and drama, and I know we got more coming between BB Rachel and rude Vanessa. Kerri & Stacy are worrying me a lot, too. They always seem to make one mistake that sets them back by a lot, so I hope they can get their act together.

Regarding Art & JJ? I still hate them. Yes, what they did was a very kind, generous and selfless act, it's still not going to make me like their pompous, overconfident, arrogant selves. It takes a big deal to make me change my opinion on someone, and until I see the arrogance and overconfidence go out the window in place for a little humility, these two are firmly on my list of "get freaking eliminated already".
    sweetpea likes this.

FORT Regular

I don't think I fully understood the salami challenge. Could the teams have written down the names of the 14 samples, then at the outdoor table just gone down the list? "This is A." "No? Then this must be B." Etc. Or did they have to go back to the store each time they got one wrong? Or did they have to list all 14 in one try without any mistakes? Or what? Could they have made notes about names, appearance etc.? Or did it all have to be from memory?

I don't know that it was ever fully explained, but if possible, I damn sure would have been taking notes. But, I didn't see either team make notes so maybe it wasn't allowed. That would have been tough to remember all 14. Though, it still doesn't excuse Rachel's hysterics. Boy, when she gets whiny, she just shuts down, pokes her lips out and stops trying.

All I can say is, I'm glad this summer will be Rachel and Brendon-free (if BB brings them back to host a comp, I'll scream bloody murder).
    Midol likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I have to say it was nice that Kentucky stayed nice and calm and did not fall apart during the race, but it did seem rather convenient of Phil to say it was a non elimination leg. Yes, I know that the non elimination legs are predetermined but still Kentucky was very, very lucky.

Big Brother, What are you both 12? What whinny babies.

I liked that many of the teams just stayed calm and did the race, what a refreshing change. Won't last though.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I don't even get why she is fake crying. She is eating cured meats. How hard is that?
    Ha we said the same thing. She's eating salami made by people who are famous for their salami. She isn't eating dried dog crap.
    mushybrain likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast