+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Tonight after watching the AR I could not help, but see the different contrasts in three teams. First we have the team of Brendon and Rachel who are racing for what I call selfish reasons. To make sure they have the best honeymoon. They have already (Rachel anyway) won BB and $500,000. To be grateful for that is obviously not enough. They ran the race in their usual BB style which means yelling, bickering, fake tears and drama galore. Let us not forget the usual Brendon bragging he is so famous for. They were willing to quit the race because as usual everyone hates them and they would love for everyone to feel bad for them because of that. Makes me think there is a lot we are not shown that has happened to make them feel that way.

Then we have the team of Bopper and Mark who are racing for Bopper's daughter. Mark as his friend is racing with him for just that reason to help out his friend Bopper. They knew they were last, but you never heard a bad word exchanged between them. They forged on so Bopper's daughter would be proud of them. They were racing for very unselfish reasons.

The last team of the Border Patrol guys who consist of Art and JJ. For the first time that I can ever remember seeing in watching the AR we have a team who came in first and each won $5,000 and unselfishly gave half of their winnings to Bopper for his daughter. I was so proud of them and they have every right to feel proud. Their act was a generous, unselfish act.

To add icing to the cake Phil told Bopper and Mark they were not out of the race. They would get a chance to continue the race. Even though these two teams would continue racing against each other you could see a bond that emerged and as Bopper said they knew that Art and JJ would have that favor returned.

I just have to add that after watching Rachel and Brendon on BB I have not seen one bit of change in either one of them. If they think they can continue through life acting like they do my prediction is a marriage that will not last. They should not get married. Of course that is up to them, but they should be embarrassed by their actions of today's show.

My hope is that one of these two unselfish teams of today win. If not, then anyone, but Brendon and Rachel.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 03-11-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Are they getting a Speed Bump or something? Didn't catch it.
    Well I didn't get an answer but I think that's what the yodeling will be.

I recently had a very similar conversation to Brenden & Rachel's one about best friends making up when they get mad at each other. The only difference is that I was talking to two 3-year olds!!!!

Honestly, her emotional tantrums remind me of a preschooler.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I thought that, too. They were both acting as if Rachel was a child.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Lots of props to those guys who gave the other team half of their winnings. It's nice to see the generosity of spirit and good will between people who are competing for a million dollar prize. The show ended on a good note after having to listen to Brendon/Rachel whine and fight all the time.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Rachel acts like a child when she's with Brendon--and he treats her like one--I'm not sure which came first. On TAR you'll never get to see them apart, but as you can see from the other comments all we BB watchers who have seen them together and apart swear they are both more mature and much nicer when they are apart. Maybe once they've thoroughly milked their reality fame for all the $$ they can they'll split and go back to school.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Lots of props to those guys who gave the other team half of their winnings. It's nice to see the generosity of spirit and good will between people who are competing for a million dollar prize. The show ended on a good note after having to listen to Brendon/Rachel whine and fight all the time.
    That was really nice!

I dont liked Brendon, but does she have to nag nag nag him while he's trying to park?( then we have the fake tears) she is such a fameho imho! and all her glitter outfits, stupid girl. She says every time they argue she isn't going to marry him, well nobody else would want either of them

Good race though, the other Rachel and her DH were not very nice.

Still cheering for Kentucky!so glad it was a non elimination race
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Darn it! I was just starting to dislike the Border Agents with all their talk about coming in first and dominating the race....blah...blah...blah.... and then they have to go and do something nice like they did for Bopper and now I have to like them! At least I can still dislike Rachel (and I have never seen BB).

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Next week: Bopper and Mark yodel in Bavaria.

CMT should give those two a travel show. Bopper and Mark Go Global.

That castle looked like Neuenschwanstein to me.
    Neuschwanstein Castle is beautiful! I hope they do go.. I missed next weeks preview.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

After reading the spoilers, I knew the Border Patrol guys gave some money to Bopper, but I still teared up anyways when I finally got to watch this episode! That was very touching. It will add interest to see how this bond plays into the race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast