+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 2/26 TAR 20 Discussion Episode 2

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/26 TAR 20 Discussion Episode 2

Rachel is indeed a nimrod when it comes to stressing out. If Mark hadn't been there, she'd still be freaking out.

Rachel: "You know I'm not as smart as you." So, she's just a girl, she's not as smart as Brendon, and she bursts into tears because she can't do things under pressure. Uck. It's a worst of Rachel triple play.

I feel bad for Mark that he's beating himself up over screwing up the decimal point the first time, because the noise alone would have kept me from being accurate with the math, especially after a nineteen hour bus ride--though I was pleasantly surprised by those buses. I was picturing your standard Greyhound or worse. They were actually pretty nice, except for the one where the window blew out.
    KELBEL and Fanny Mare like this.

You dont just act like a Jerk Brenden..you ARE a Jerk!!
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Rachel n Dave nab first place again, winning a trip to Grenada. Not bad.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Clowns are toast, he still hasn't gotten it right. Oh well. I'd rather see the Jersey boys or Brendon/Rachel go. Maybe next week!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I think it was a given the clowns weren't going to be that much of a factor in the race. They weren't particularly good at physical or mental tasks. They weren't terrible, but they weren't going to be able to keep up for that long without tons of luck.

I couldn't believe someone said that he hadn't done division since the seventh grade. It's not the math that would have screwed me up--it would have been all the extraneous noise and trying to count moving cattle in several pens.
    Photobabe and Midol like this.

There goes Rude and obnoxious Rachel
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey

Rachel is criticizing someone else's fake smile and bad make-up? Or did she just catch her reflection in the mirror and mistake it for someone else?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Fav team gone

Oh, sad to see the clowns get eliminated. It was nice to see a couple support each other and like each and not snap at each other.

Glad that the two girl teams made it, they seem like they really work well together, a refreshing change and I would like to see how far they can get. Oh, note to self Mississippi Girls do not help the Team Jersey.

I am surprised Team Jersey and Team Soccer helped each other over the clown as I would have kept the weaker team over another strong all young male pair. But I also got that perhaps the clowns did not gel well with some of the other teams. They seem quite nice. Maybe too nice.

Oh, not too unhappy that Team Border Patrol can in second. Chill boys.
    TripleGemini and Midol like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

I love Rachel but she's better without Brendon for sure. I didn't mind her getting stressed. It didn't look like simple division. I mean, it wasn't overly complicated but it wasn't something easy like 2000 divided by 40.

I like the country boys and their relationship though half the time I have no idea what they are saying, apart from "my brother."

Border patrol guys were the only ones who considered the length of time to boil. When they said it, it made sense but at the time I wouldn't have thought too much about it as it was quite sunny.

I felt a bit bad for the clowns but rather them than my cute twins. And whoever mentioned above about how the Jersey boys were now referring to themselves as New Yorkers - too right, what was that about? The federal agents aka schoolteachers remind me of the doctors that won a couple of seasons back.

They should have bunny races every season.
    Last edited by CCL; 02-26-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast