+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

I wasn't overly pleased to see Brendon and Rachel, but I did not consider his comment at all racist.
    Same.. Well, I wasn't even sure if I correctly interpreted it. But to me at the time and right now it isn't that big a deal.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I also thought of Archie Bunker straight away when I read 'meathead'

I like Jersey Shore. I'm hoping they don't stick around long enough for me to have to use the nickname much, though. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I also thought of Archie Bunker straight away when I read 'meathead'

I like Jersey Shore. I'm hoping they don't stick around long enough for me to have to use the nickname much, though. Ha.
    So did I only after the fact. To shorten it farther, we could go with Team Jersey, but as I reflect (briefly) that is an insult to the whole state. Team Jersey Shore it is.
    sweetpea and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Didn't mind Rachel and Brendon this episode, I am not holding my breath that it will continue. I missed the comment Brendon made, though, that would have made a difference. I was glad BlondeRachel got the express pass.

I am loving the Kentucky Guys! I'm hoping they survive to the end.
    I hope the Kentucky guys stay for awhile .It doesn't bode well when one of them gets sick in the car day one.

I wonder if that was mainly nerves kicking in, combined with excitement and car sickness. I hope the poor guy isn't sick every time he's in a car or in motion?? Not going to bode well at all for him if that is the case.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I think he threw up in the field when they were looking for the clue in the balloons as well. I am putting it down to stress because if it was a motion related vomit you would think the skydiving would have done him in for sure.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I wonder if that was mainly nerves kicking in, combined with excitement and car sickness. I hope the poor guy isn't sick every time he's in a car or in motion?? Not going to bode well at all for him if that is the case.
    I thought he said when he's in the back of the car, he has motion sickness.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I get motion sickness, too, usually when I ride in the back seat of a car. I can't help wonder, though, since they know that happens to him, why didn't they have him sit up front or bring some Dramamine along to use during the race??

Dramamine does tend to make me tired and unable to concentrate but you can also take ginger for motion sickness. I've found it works really well without the side effects of motion sickness medicines.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

I dont know. I thought he over exerted himself in the vineyard before hand, but DH said he heard him say something about being in the back of a car, they should always have a bag handy.

FORT Fogey

Considering how often they take cabs on the race, isn't he likely to be in the backseat of cars quite a bit?

I've wondered sometimes about whether all the changes in food/water might be difficult for some racers who have acid reflux or more sensitive stomachs. For instance, I've given up on Indian food. Even though I like the way it tastes, it throws my acid reflux into overdrive every time, so it's just not worth it.

+ Reply to Thread