+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

I think they should learn to say "no" in a non-offensive way when other teams ask for help on the puzzles and mental challenges.
    sweetpea and Fanny Mare like this.

The girls were not meant to be in the race! The universe was making it's point. Last to find the first clue, last on to meet after skydiving (even though one got stuck in the sand, it looked like the guido got stuck too but he got out and he doesn't even drive stick!), and even when they manage to beat the guidos and have enough time to grab their bags, they STILL end up in last. They were the only team to ever come that close and miss Phil! Am I the only one thinking this is not "mere coincidence"!? Reminds me of that movie, The Adjustment Bureau. That's not part of the plan!
    justCoz, AZChristian and Babbred like this.

Joey "Fitness" -- really?? Ugh. Is he the next "Situation"? I don't even watch Jersey Shore and I'm mortified that I know this.

The girls made all kinds of mistakes. They definitely would have been gone sooner rather than later.

"Meatheads" works for me!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Impressions: Glad that they edited out the drive to LAX and just showed the teams arriving in Argentina. The editors had lots of footage to play with. I feel bad for anyone traveling with the Country Boys cause the one gentleman seems to throw up in every situation. Yuck. Glad no one gave up, can't believe all the mistakes and changes in position. Luv'd that the non directional partner had to sky dive. I hope they have more challenges like this were both end up participating and the one who chooses the roadblock needs to be very careful. Liked the detailed oriented empanada making equalized the more physical teams with the non so physical teams. Nice choice producers. While I liked that the Golf Girls did not break down and were able to keep going their near miss of Phil at the end of the episode was unbelievable. Glad the clowns were able to stay in the race.

Great start to this season.
    AZChristian and JohnnyK like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Joey "Fitness" -- really?? Ugh. Is he the next "Situation"? I don't even watch Jersey Shore and I'm mortified that I know this.

The girls made all kinds of mistakes. They definitely would have been gone sooner rather than later.

LOL.I dont watch it either It appears he would like to be the next one though *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

How about Team Jersey Shore or is that too long. mmmm Team Snooki? Team Wanna Be The Situation? Shorten it to Team Wannabe.
    sweetpea likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Didn't mind Rachel and Brendon this episode, I am not holding my breath that it will continue. I missed the comment Brendon made, though, that would have made a difference. I was glad BlondeRachel got the express pass.

I am loving the Kentucky Guys! I'm hoping they survive to the end.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    How about Team Jersey Shore or is that too long. mmmm Team Snooki? Team Wanna Be The Situation? Shorten it to Team Wannabe.
    I vote for Team Wannabes. Team Meathead is an insult to Rob Reiner's All in the Family character Mike Stivic.
    sweetpea likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I vote Jersey Shore. Simple.

I wasn't overly pleased to see Brendon and Rachel, but I did not consider his comment at all racist.

I was glad that the 2 ladies were eliminated. Not my favrites and the one seemed to be blaming the other. I really dislike when that happens.

Did enjoy this first episode a lot better than last season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread