+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

Re: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm actually liking Brenchel a bit on the race. That does not mean I want them to win though, because I most likely don't and won't.

Ralphessa should have left. Jersey should have stayed.
    hush!!!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Was that too much? LOL

The problem with all this kind of crap is, Mr. Sweetpea will only watch this reality tv show with me. He hates them all, except this one. It's a family event every week, watching TAR.

Already he's started to roll his eyes, both at the retreads that are Brandon and Rachel (he hated BRob and Amber being on it previously) and the sniping between the girls. If he ditches this show because of these airheads I will be
    I am in complete agreement with Mr. Sweetpea although I do have two or three others I watch when I get around to it.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I just don't like Rachel! She said (whining as usual) that she didn't say mean and bad things about anyone else. What a fibber!!
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    I just don't like Rachel! She said (whining as usual) that she didn't say mean and bad things about anyone else. What a fibber!!
    LOL she loves to rewrite history
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

She's annoying and I can only take her in small doses, but other than that she can be competent in the roadblocks when she focuses. I don't hope they win, but I'd like to see her outlast Vanessa just to p*ss Vanessa off.
    holly71 and Photobabe like this.

I think she's a big ole drama queen .I disliked her when she was on BB, I am back B**tches! nice girl ( not)
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Not sure how to post a link, but read an article yesterday about BB and all the crying and drama created on the AR. She said that she got very frustrated running the race and that when she gets frustrated thinking they might not be doing well it makes her cry. Regarding the other teams Brendon said they were all just jealous because Rachel had won the $500,000 on BB. Not sure about that because I saw videos where Border Patrol and Vanessa said they had no prior knowledge of either of them and that they never even watched the show BB. The first they knew about them being on the show was when both Brendon and Rachel told them at some point. Who knows what really happened on the AR. Maybe if they had live feeds we would know a lot more.

Amazing Race has been my last bastion of reality shows I will watch because 1) I love to see the travel to parts of world I don't know too much about and 2) the show focused was people competing to complete a variety of tasks without backstabbing and manipulation that has become so rampant on other shows I used to like.

However, AR is losing me with their casting of reality show contestants; first Rob and Amber, then Jeff and his J girlfriend (sorry, can't recall her full name) and now, worst of all, Brenden and Rachel. When I must watch a show with remote in hand, it's just not worth it anymore.

Even without that, I enjoyed the early seasons of Amazing Race so much more. The contestants were give only a destination and a map with no instructions on how to find where they needed to go and just basic information on the task they had to accomplish when they got there. It was a much better show back then, IMO>
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I still like it and don't mind the cross-over contestants. They've had them a long time going back to Allison from BB? For me, I believe it started going downhill when they started doing the yields and now the u-turns. It made it more about pitting contestants directly against each other rather than the performance and I think the show is worse for it. One of the original things I loved about TAR was that is was an individual race and other than bad luck it was more the teams own performance that allowed them to stay in the race. I wish they would go back to not having u-turns or yields. Having said that it's still my all time favorite reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I still like it and don't mind the cross-over contestants. They've had them a long time going back to Allison from BB? For me, I believe it started going downhill when they started doing the yields and now the u-turns. It made it more about pitting contestants directly against each other rather than the performance and I think the show is worse for it. One of the original things I loved about TAR was that is was an individual race and other than bad luck it was more the teams own performance that allowed them to stay in the race. I wish they would go back to not having u-turns or yields. Having said that it's still my all time favorite reality show.
    Plus in earlier shows, I don't remember all these alliances being made. But perhaps that's a result of the u turns and yields that you made mention of.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread