+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

FORT Regular

Re: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    I think I can kind of fill you in, for the hate for them. BB is a live show, and people can watch the contestants using live feeds. Most likely, in their first season of BB, perhaps Rachel and Brendon did something people thought was disgusting/rude/annoying/etc. or they hated their personality or behaviour. I'm not sure if I should even have a personal say because I didn't get live feeds or read it on BB12 because I was relatively new to watching the show. (I did watch the show around season 5, but I wasn't invested in it because I was about at least 11-12? That time)

I also think editing had to do a lot of it, as well. CBS portrayed mostly Rachel as the 'bad guy', but that was only because she was annoying people in the house. IMO, though, even with all the editing, I still liked her because she was competitive.
    Thanks for filling me in. I might dislike this team or even boycotted this season like some others if I had watched BB. As I said, one less team to hate right from the beginning has made the show more enjoyable for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    I don't watch BB so fortunately I don't really get the hatred directed at these two on FORT. Yes, her fake tears are beyond annoying and he can be impatient with her at times, but nothing we haven't seen from other couples past and present. Dave/Rachel and Ralph/Vannesa of this season immediately comes to my mind. So except for her meltdown on the salami challenge, I've found them to be pretty bearable, especially on the last two episodes (opinion subject to change, of course).

The team that really disgust me now are Ralph and Vannesa. I don't like how he treated her, but I think she's worse for provoking Rachel for no apparent reason (maybe she hated her on BB as well, but that doesn't justify her actions).

Thank goodness I don't watch BB, preconceived perceptions can go a long way in spoiling a reality programme for me.
    I don't hate Rachel and Brendon. They disgust me. They took a pretty good, fun, reality TV show and trashed it up with their antics. Especially their live sex show on the live feeds. And don't get me started on Brendon's nude skyping for all the internet to see. So far TAR is keeping them busy enough, we haven't seen any of that from them. Thank goodness for small favors. I just can't watch them.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I guess ignorance really is bliss. I don't watch BB (usually too busy in the summer) and certainly don't get the live feeds, so have no first-hand knowledge of their antics. I did watch a few minutes here and there, and I get why Rachel would be annoying, especially if you had to live with her in an enclosed place for too long. That said, however, they aren't my most disliked couple on the race so far. This last episode they were fine, ran a clean leg, and seemed to have fun. I'm ok with them at this point, but her turning on the whining/crocodile tears and their horrible communication dynamic might change my opinion in a hurry next week.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

They behaved this week .Next week not so much( by the preview) Its mostly in the editing as to who will look bad each week.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Did someone actually tell Rachel to get her nose fixed? Wow!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    Did someone actually tell Rachel to get her nose fixed? Wow!
    I would love to magically transport myself to these people, during the race, just to slap them silly, tell them nobody cares about their petty girl-drama, and tell them to take their jersey-shore'esque crap off our favourite reality tv show.
    nanaslbkp and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I would love to magically transport myself to these people, during the race, just to slap them silly, tell them nobody cares about their petty girl-drama, and tell them to take their jersey-shore'esque crap off our favourite reality tv show.
    LOL! Dont hold back now
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! Dont hold back now
    Was that too much? LOL

The problem with all this kind of crap is, Mr. Sweetpea will only watch this reality tv show with me. He hates them all, except this one. It's a family event every week, watching TAR.

Already he's started to roll his eyes, both at the retreads that are Brandon and Rachel (he hated BRob and Amber being on it previously) and the sniping between the girls. If he ditches this show because of these airheads I will be
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

Nope, I agree with you 100%!
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm actually liking Brenchel a bit on the race. That does not mean I want them to win though, because I most likely don't and won't.

Ralphessa should have left. Jersey should have stayed.

+ Reply to Thread