+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

Re: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

have they been eliminated yet? When they are, will someone whose watching let me know? Thanx!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not yet--sort of mid to high finishes so far from what I read here. I couldn't watch--listen to that voice again, or watch her degrade herself around him again or him be a pompous a..s again, but I admit I'm reading here to find out what TAR fans think of them and if it agrees with BB fans, which it seems to.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It's too bad they have come in with such a bad rep, because if I had seen Vanessa and Ralph on another show first, I might be the one threatening to boycott. I'm giving them a break and a fresh perspective, much as I have other cross-over reality contestants.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I would like to know what Brendon's deal is...can he not find anyone else? Is he a weirdo too? Alas, maybe I'll never know!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

The only time I saw Rachel on BB was AFTER Brendon left that second time and she teamed up with Jordan. I liked her there. But I didn't see the first season she was on BB or the beginning of the last season, so I can't say anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    I would like to know what Brendon's deal is...can he not find anyone else? Is he a weirdo too? Alas, maybe I'll never know!
    They are both better when they are apart. The first season they were on BB, she got voted out and he remained. When she was there, he would get her riled up, put her down and then once she was upset, he'd soothe her, apologize...etc. IMO, he's mentally abusive. Once she left, he acted fairly normal without the drama. Second season, he got the boot and she was left behind. After all that drama, once she hooked up with Jordan, she mellowed out considerably. At times was even likable. She even became the voice of reason in a couple of situations...lol So, separately, they seem like decent people. But together....yikes...it's toxic.
    waywyrd, mom2, justCoz and 1 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Watching them on tonight's show I was reminded yet again why I don't like them. Brendon going on about his many degrees which had nothing to do with anything. Then their usual bickering, yelling by Brendon, fake tears by Rachel. Ready to quit, complaining because nobody liked them, etc. Just usual Brendon and Rachel. Of course they are running the race solely to have a better honeymoon. They came across as very selfish especially when seeing how unselfish the border patrol guys Art and Jay Jay were and the wonderful friendship of Bopper and Mark. Art and Jay Jay gave half of their winnings for Bopper's daughter. Bopper and Mark are racing because of health issues of Bopper's daughter. These four men shared a wonderful bond and friendship. I wish I could say Brendon and Rachel were eliminated.
    Longhornfan and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Watching them on tonight's show I was reminded yet again why I don't like them. Brendon going on about his many degrees which had nothing to do with anything. Then their usual bickering, yelling by Brendon, fake tears by Rachel. Ready to quit, complaining because nobody liked them, etc. Just usual Brendon and Rachel. Of course they are running the race solely to have a better honeymoon. They came across as very selfish especially when seeing how unselfish the border patrol guys Art and Jay Jay were and the wonderful friendship of Bopper and Mark. Art and Jay Jay gave half of their winnings for Bopper's daughter. Bopper and Mark are racing because of health issues of Bopper's daughter. These four men shared a wonderful bond and friendship. I wish I could say Brendon and Rachel were eliminated.
    Jace, I just finished watching the epi and came here to say EXACTLY what you have posted here. Why does Brendon have to remind us about his college degrees every freaking epi AND what does it have to do with salami? IDIOT.

Rachel is a hot MESS and together they are a TRAINWRECK.

Sorry, JUPITER, Brenchel is still IN the race. GAG ME.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    KAREN

Brendon talking about all his degrees
    He's been on BB for the past 2 seasons & now TAR, so is he really even doing anything to get his PhD (in what, I can't recall) aside from just reminding us all that he's "working" (when?) on getting it?
    I think he's a career student & reality TV attentionwhore.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well... I'm actually somewhat entertained by them and think they're kind of funny so far, in a strange way. I like them better than Vanessa and Ralph anyway.
    Arielflies and its_glinda_now like this.

+ Reply to Thread