+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

Re: Brendon and Rachel TAR 20

... this may be their wake up call to what people really think about them.
    I do hope so. I just think they are two very toxic people, and they feed each others needs.

Some couples are cut out for this kind of high pressure environment and it brings out the best in them. Sadly, B&R are not one of those couples.

Sorry to see that not much has changed between Rachel & Brendon...she's still a whiner & he still sticks up for everything she whines about

My opinion never changes regarding both of them. Even this week they both go overboard with their drama as though they are the only good ones who won the challenge. Even when it appeared as though Vanessa was very mean to Rachel I felt something was missing from what they showed us. Vanessa was the same person who was so dedicated to the watermelon challenge to set a great example to Ralph's daughter. I just feel there was more to the story and somehow Rachel started it. JMO
    Uncle David, GabbyG and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    My opinion never changes regarding both of them. Even this week they both go overboard with their drama as though they are the only good ones who won the challenge. Even when it appeared as though Vanessa was very mean to Rachel I felt something was missing from what they showed us. Vanessa was the same person who was so dedicated to the watermelon challenge to set a great example to Ralph's daughter. I just feel there was more to the story and somehow Rachel started it. JMO
    Yes, I am sure something was edited out. I dont buy the new saintly Rachael.Not at all
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NOLIFEBUTTV View Post
    I can't stand her voice and her whining all the time. When she started to get upset and looked like she was going to cry at the cow challenge I was thinking,"really again with the crying" If they don't get kicked off within the the next 2 shows i am going to have to stop watching. the show is starting to get boring anyway and they would be my excuse for not watching anymore.
    Hear hear!

I've had all that I can of this couple. I'm quite disappointed and irked that they dare contaminate one of my favorite shows that really feeds into my escapism. They're really going to have to get gone by next Sunday or, just as stated above, I'm going to have to drop this show. I'll just devote all my time, including commercial breaks, toward my other escapism show, Once Upon A Time.
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I'm irritated too, cause this is the one reality show Mr. Sweetpea will watch with me, and last night he was really disgusted with the drama between Rachel and Vanessa, and said it was close to 'jumping the shark.' I want to see interesting challenges, beautiful scenery, exciting finishes, NOT middle school drama.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm irritated too, cause this is the one reality show Mr. Sweetpea will watch with me, and last night he was really disgusted with the drama between Rachel and Vanessa, and said it was close to 'jumping the shark.' I want to see interesting challenges, beautiful scenery, exciting finishes, NOT middle school drama.
    Mr Mare said the same, he doesn't think we see the scenery we did at one time.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why does she freaking have to jump up on him every time she does something? I just want to GAG.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    KAREN

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well I guess they're okay so far. But I don't want them to win.

With that said, why couldn't we get other BB teams on TAR? Mike/Will, Nakomis/Michael, Dick/Daniele, etc.

+ Reply to Thread