+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 12/11 TAR 19 Show Thread FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 12/11 TAR 19 Show Thread FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

I think Amani would have been better at landing the "plane" than Marcus. Women tend to do more precise skills better, I think. I wanted to do that challenge so badly that it was killing me! Oh well...it was nice watching them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think his big hands wanted to drive the plane as he would a car and finally discovered how to finesse the finer touch. His head was so into winning the Super Bowl, that his frustration level got the better of him even, as Amani pointed out, to pounding his fist into a door. Not a proud football moment for him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Didn't have time to watch the whole episode, but I knew the end results.
    I still stand by my comments from last week. There's something about Cindy that rubs me off the wrong way. Ernie is okay. I feel bad for Amani and Marcus, the plane simulator was frustrating to watch. I really wanted them to win But I love how Amani is so patient with Marcus.

Oh well see you next season! I will probably be in the minority next season because I'll be rooting for Brenchel xD haha.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    I really just don't see what Cindy has done to warrant so much hatefulness being directed at her. I've read more ugliness here than she ever even came close to displaying on TAR.

It's not hatefulness - some people just don't like her. She wasn't always nice

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    I totally agree. Gotta love how she said, if they lost to the either of the remaining teams it would be like losing to C students while we are A+ students.
    Very classy, like the way they were through the whole race...
    Totally. Even though it's true, (especially when it comes to Jeremy and Sandy), you just don't say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff
    While I can relate to most of the negative comments directed at Cindy, I don't think that Ernie should "dump her ugly ass" if they win the race, as some have suggested .
    Try as I might, I cannot find this comment here, not even by one person, much less some people??

I see Cindy being beaten up, but careful how you reply to other posters. Posts have been deleted for that reason.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Count me in the disappointed Cindy & Ernie won camp. I would've been perfectly happy if Ernie had won...with someone else as his partner. I don't care how Cindy was raised - there are times you can break away from those teachings and just be a good person. I've no doubt her better than thou attitude will bite her in the you-know-what now that the episodes have aired. Hopefully, she'll take a good look in the mirror after watching these episodes and will back off with her superiority complex.

I was really surprised (and happy!) to see the finale here in ATL. I only wish they played up some other of the landmarks here - DH & I laughed at the final spot they had to find - we've never heard of it before; it's certainly not the most popular landmark (or whatever they called it) here. And how disappointing to see only the outside of Turner Field. Oh well.

Marcus and Amani have earned the place of my favorite team on the show (sorry cowboys!). Their positive attitude and never putting the other one down are inspiring. So many times they were down and close to out and we never saw them belittle the other teams or each other. Out of the top 3, they're the winners to me!!! (And if I saw them here in the ATL, I'd be sure to tell them that. )
    Florimel, jucamer and JohnnyK like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Count me in the disappointed Cindy & Ernie won camp. I would've been perfectly happy if Ernie had won...with someone else as his partner. I don't care how Cindy was raised - there are times you can break away from those teachings and just be a good person. I've no doubt her better than thou attitude will bite her in the you-know-what now that the episodes have aired. Hopefully, she'll take a good look in the mirror after watching these episodes and will back off with her superiority complex.

I was really surprised (and happy!) to see the finale here in ATL. I only wish they played up some other of the landmarks here - DH & I laughed at the final spot they had to find - we've never heard of it before; it's certainly not the most popular landmark (or whatever they called it) here. And how disappointing to see only the outside of Turner Field. Oh well.

Marcus and Amani have earned the place of my favorite team on the show (sorry cowboys!). Their positive attitude and never putting the other one down are inspiring. So many times they were down and close to out and we never saw them belittle the other teams or each other. Out of the top 3, they're the winners to me!!! (And if I saw them here in the ATL, I'd be sure to tell them that. )

Tell them I said so too!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I see Cindy being beaten up, but careful how you reply to other posters. Posts have been deleted for that reason.

FORT Fogey

It's a shame that with all the focus Cindy had in her life on attaining perfection, she was apparently never taught humility.

Not perfect, Cindy. Not even close.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast