+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 12/4 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 12/4 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76 View Post
    I am thrilled as well!! My favorite 2 teams - Cindy and Ernie and Marcus and Armani in the finals. Glad Jeremy and Sandy are there as well since they were the only ones who actually solved the final clue. Did not like the snowboarders - although I know I am in the minority, but happy they are out!
    To clarify: Jeremy and Sandy and the boarders were the only ones to actually solve the clue (Jeremy and Sandy on the first try, fair enough).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow, did not expect that team to be out at all.

OMG, this has to be the 2nd most unlikeable final 3 I ever seen. Well with the exception of Amani and Marcus. I hope they win.
    I picked team divorcee to win during the first episode, so I'm surprised they made it this far, as they made such stupid mistakes. But, I cannot stand Sandy, she's annoying.

I can't Cindy, Ernie is okay, but I hope this team does not win at all. I prefer if they would be 3rd place. IMO, this season will be ruined if Cindy wins (Actually this team was ruined when Ma and Pa were out )

All stars had most unlikeable final 3 ever. I mean seriously I had no one to root for, after Zev and Justin left.
    taracran and maude~flanders like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I mentioned several weeks ago my extreme dislike for any situation that involves the football team that Marcus used to play for. I refuse to even type their name, but they play in the city which is famous for the annual 500-mile car race. However, given the character of the final 3 teams, I have to root for Marcus and Amani. They respect each other, and have been that way throughout. I will miss the snowboarders.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I mentioned several weeks ago my extreme dislike for any situation that involves the football team that Marcus used to play for. I refuse to even type their name, but they play in the city which is famous for the annual 500-mile car race. However, given the character of the final 3 teams, I have to root for Marcus and Amani. They respect each other, and have been that way throughout. I will miss the snowboarders.
    Now see, i love the Colts.. and with the boards out i am firmly behind Marcus and Amani. I agree the respect and support they show one another is amazing. The are Comeback Kids. I hope they win, there is no way I want to see Cindy win, can we throw Ernie in with Marcus and Amani???
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

For me, in order of who I want to see win:

1. Amani and Marcus
    2. Ernie and Cindy
    3. Jeremy and Sandy

Large gap separating all three.

I'm OK with the snowboarders leaving...prizes from winning 6 legs (including 2 new Mustangs) probably comes close to winning the final prize. Personally, I would have been happier if Jeremy and Sandy (who get big props for being the first one to figure out the clue) or Ernie and Cindy had left.

But teams have gotten penalized in previous legs over the years because of bad taxi drivers. In this case, the taxi drivers came through. And I think the whole thing was compounded because they all kept the same drivers throughout the day, and as we saw when Sandy got done with the tightrope, these drivers all talked to one another. I think they were all invested in helping their teams win.

FORT Fogey

You have no idea how stunned I am that the Stupid Couple were the first ones to figure out the right answer. How in the heck did that happen?
    AZChristian likes this.

Marcus had me laughing when he wiped one of the dancers forehead
    \
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

This feels reminiscent of when the other teams all ganged up and gave the answer to each other but not to the cowboys. I hate to see anyone lose under that situation. I'll miss the snowboarders and their love for life and enjoyment for travel, the way they always were kind and helpful to the other teams.

Of those left I don't really care who wins and don't think I'll waste a precious couple hours to find out.I'll just come here and find out in a few minutes

I was really hoping either the Ma and Pa or the snowboarders would be in, but we lost them both.

I don't mind Marcus and Amani, but they already have millions and I'd rather see someone win for whom the money would make a big difference.
    maude~flanders and Jaceegirl like this.

Amani and Marcus are still in it .that makes me happy.
    atlMD likes this.

+ Reply to Thread