+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    And now the stupid couple is making waffles...and I remember why I started referring to them as the stupid couple.
    Hey Tilden. When the show started tonight, I told my husband and daughter that someone here on FORT labeled them The Stupid Couple and they wanted to know why. The very next instant, we hear the Stupid Female of the Stupid Couple reading the clue and saying "Ford PrAAHving" ground. No other explanation was necessary!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

FORT Fogey

I really want to know how these boring couples keep getting picked to be on the show. There has to be much more interesting people to cast than vanilla couples all the time. Jeremy and Sandy are so boring, but like all the boring couples before them they are physically fit so they make it far. With all the people in the US you would think we could find some interesting people.

Amani and Marcus are a great couple. They have personality and genuinely like each other. The snowboarders are ok, but we have seen alpha males dominate so much. I wanted Bill and Cathi to win, but so much of the race is physical. I wish it was more getting places and more mind usage. Even when it was memorizing they still had to ride the bike. Too much physical.

I was so sorry to see Bill and Cathi get eliminated. They are such a classy couple.
    sparklete likes this.

Marcus and Armani have warmed up to me. They need to keep the bickering and fighting down and I think they'll have a very good shot at winning this. I love his taking frustration now and using it as a pump up to get into the event.

I still like the snowboarders, but they're starting to falter (even with the 1st place finish today). They're going to have to play smart, and lately they haven't.

Ernie and Cindy ... like him, she's getting to be too much of a perfectionist it's going to hurt them.

Jeremy and Sandy are VERY lucky that they had enough of a head start on the body building challenge to survive. I personally would've told them the truth - a couple of those waffles were underdone just so.

Bill and Cathi just couldn't get a break, but I admire their positive attitude and gracious loss. This team is an example on how to behave in both good and bad times. I just wish they had one win to their name.

Sorry to see Bill and Cathi go. loved when Bill told the guy that they were on their first date as they paddled along.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Marcus and Armani have warmed up to me. They need to keep the bickering and fighting down and I think they'll have a very good shot at winning this. I love his taking frustration now and using it as a pump up to get into the event.

I still like the snowboarders, but they're starting to falter (even with the 1st place finish today). They're going to have to play smart, and lately they haven't.

Ernie and Cindy ... like him, she's getting to be too much of a perfectionist it's going to hurt them.

Jeremy and Sandy are VERY lucky that they had enough of a head start on the body building challenge to survive. I personally would've told them the truth - a couple of those waffles were underdone just so.

Bill and Cathi just couldn't get a break, but I admire their positive attitude and gracious loss. This team is an example on how to behave in both good and bad times. I just wish they had one win to their name.
    I am very surprised to see you write this as Marcus and Amani and Bill and Cathy are an example of how not to argue and how to work together. Yes, Marcus is loud and expresses himself as a professional athlete but he and Amani get along great.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree. I'd love to have a relationship like theirs or like Bill's and Cathy's!
    Babbred likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ernie/Cindy or Amani/Marcus for the win
    I am hoping for Amani and Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Snowboarders or Marcus/Amani for win. The other two teams are okay, but they have annoyed me quite a bit at times. Cindy & Ernie embarrassed me at times with the way they treated locals. I just love the boarders and M & A's attitudes. Missed tonights episode. Was out and forgot that Good wife was a rerun so DVR didn't record that time slot for me. Argh! Had to come see who was eliminated. Hate to see Ma & Pa gone. They were fun to watch.
    They did not have the Good Wife in their usual time slot last night - not even a rerun - don't know why. Instead they had the pilot episode of Person of Interest, which I had never seen, and then another episode followed it. The Good Wife will have a new episode this Sunday, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am very surprised to see you write this as Marcus and Amani and Bill and Cathy are an example of how not to argue and how to work together. Yes, Marcus is loud and expresses himself as a professional athlete but he and Amani get along great.
    They had a fight or so early on in the race. There a chance though I'm confusing it with the brother sister group, and if so I apologize.

Since that time though - they haven't and I've loved seeing them race (even some of the more boneheaded moves they've made on occasion, causing them to be lost.)

You are right though - I'd rather have a relationship like theirs in general or Bill and Cathi's when I get married.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast