+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm gonna miss Bill and Cathi!
    sparklete likes this.

Will miss them too. But they really seemed to have a great time. And acted like good sports when they lost.
    NFL 2014 is Here!

I'm so OUT from my beloved TAR.....

a "muscle competition" ... really?

d-u-n with this season....I hope the Dudes win, but I'm bummed with this manipulation...why am I surprised
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    They're going to need the fifteen grand they won earlier to pay the taxes on the cars.
    Well, yes, but they'll still have the cars. I hope they don't go overboard with the customizing, at least not with the outsides of the cars. I find it distracting to be following cars that have all kinds of writing on them.

If they (or anybody) donates their prizes to a charity, they get a deduction, though, right? Not that I'm expecting that they'll donate the cars or that anyone ever should (or has) donated a prize. Just curious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I'm gonna miss Bill and Cathi!
    Me too. It's not often that we get a competitive older couple. I really wanted them to get to the final three.

At this point, I guess I'd prefer Marcus/Amani or the Snowboarders for the win, as those two teams have the most personality. No one's been outright villains this time, but the other two teams just aren't as appealing.
    sparklete likes this.

Ah...so sad that Bill and Cathy were eliminated I thought they did great especially as an older couple. Too bad they had such trouble with their directions.

Can't say I like anyone left except perhaps for the Snowboarders. Would hate to see Jeremy and Sandy or Cindy and Ernie win or come in second.

Honestly, has this season seen the dumbest and most clueless contestants ever? I only wish that the pigeons had pooped all over Cindy, that would have made me smile.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Ernie/Cindy or Amani/Marcus for the win

To the Point

Snowboarders or Marcus/Amani for win. The other two teams are okay, but they have annoyed me quite a bit at times. Cindy & Ernie embarrassed me at times with the way they treated locals. I just love the boarders and M & A's attitudes. Missed tonights episode. Was out and forgot that Good wife was a rerun so DVR didn't record that time slot for me. Argh! Had to come see who was eliminated. Hate to see Ma & Pa gone. They were fun to watch.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ah...so sad that Bill and Cathy were eliminated I thought they did great especially as an older couple. Too bad they had such trouble with their directions.

Can't say I like anyone left except perhaps for the Snowboarders. Would hate to see Jeremy and Sandy or Cindy and Ernie win or come in second.

Honestly, has this season seen the dumbest and most clueless contestants ever? I only wish that the pigeons had pooped all over Cindy, that would have made me smile.
    I've been saying the same thing for some time. It's not just that people keep making mistakes, but that they keep making the same mistakes. It took them forever to figure out that you have to read the clues carefully, for instance. I don't think we've ever had a season with so many penalties due to people not doing as the clues said to do. Their map reading/directional skills are pretty bad too. I don't get it. It's like they'd all never seen the show before.

I agree. I don't want the Stupid Couple (aka Jeremy and Sandy) or Cindy/Ernie in the top two. Although it would be kind of funny to watch Cindy's head explode if they came in second to the Snowboarders in the final leg too.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

So glad to see the snowboarders come from behind to win another leg. I love their competitive spirit and the way they have fun no matter what. Also love Marcus and Amani. Marcus is so fun to watch. Love the pep talk he gave himself, and the way he figured out his strategy for the mustang, and then the next run he nailed it. So much fun to watch. The other two couples? Go away.
    sparklete likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast