+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Whatever happens, the producers have gotten what they wanted--people talking.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Whatever happens, the producers have gotten what they wanted--people talking.
    Looking at wikipedia, it's no wonder there is some confusion over the matter.

For some double length legs, there was no prize awarded at the mid-point, the people who got to Phil first simply continued racing. In at least one other case, (season 14 I believe), the first team at the half-way point won a prize but it wasn't aired. In season 18,
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Prior to arriving at the Pit Stop mat, teams were told simply to head to the Pit Stop. When the first team arrived, they were given a prize for completing the leg first, but Phil told them that they had to keep racing. In addition, the team (or teams) in last place would not be shown finishing that leg until the following episode, where they would be told that they are in last but that they are to keep racing
    I expect since this scenario is very similar to the current season, the same will occur. No promises though.

Based on the commercial that CBS aired last night, Bill and Cathy are definitely not eliminated at the beginning of the episode.
    captain likes this.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Thanks Mariner! Now I can make promises... :p

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I read in Wiki that the body poses were supposed to be one part of a Detour, but no one chose the other part so they left off calling it a detour. I, too, was hoping for a chocolate challenge while in Belgium, but I didn't see a hint of one in the next episode, either.
    Sadly, I'm not surprised - they did a chocolate challenge in the All-Stars race, where they had to paint the gnomes. Between the whole "so and so stole our gnome" the too close to the previous similar style challenge and I'm sure the time constraints, they might not have repeated it.

I wish they would've though - some of these teams would be hindered by it and not follow directions. I think Bill and Cathy however would rock it and gain back the time they have lost. Same with the snowboarders.

That bodybuilding thing seemed to be embarrasing for Bill and Cathi as much as their bodies look good for their age. And the snowboarders as they felt also uncomfortable due to their faith. As I would not do that as I don't have a model's body and that would embarass me too. Bill and Cathi are the underdogs. And they do rock!
    Whip It Good!

FORT Regular

They do rock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567