+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Wonder if DB will ever make that mistake again.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Well, those orange Speedos certainly left nothing to the imagination....
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Ohh, I hope Ma and Pa aren't out, Lol, I love calling them that

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    This is just a super long leg Bill and Cathy will not be eliminated if they get to the pit stop last they will have a chance to catch up to the rest of the pack.
    Thanks, Bearcata. I wasn't sure of this because I couldn't remember if the first place team won a prize during a double length leg, so I was concerned this double length leg may be different. Then, they didn't show B and C in the previews. So I looked it up, and they do win a prize and the last place team is not eliminated, as you stated.

That's a relief.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 11-22-2011 at 07:35 AM.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    I think WE are the ones that would have not been happy with dad in an orange speedo!
    You're right Lucy... I actually don't prefer to see anyone in a speedo.

I wish that the people that dream up these challenges would stop making up ones that require skanty clothing. I'm okay with a swimming challenge and swimsuits... but this body building challenge in speedos/bikinis and the one a couple years back running through Russia? in the winter in their underwear... I don't think contestants should be required to get that naked.
    Duckyface and SugarMama like this.

I don't really care about the skimpy speedos, what freaked me out were the bodies on those judges. The guy on the end looked like the computerized movie version of The Hulk. Ugh, I hate the way extreme body builders look.

<------- Now Phil, on the other hand...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    You're right Lucy... I actually don't prefer to see anyone in a speedo.

I wish that the people that dream up these challenges would stop making up ones that require skanty clothing. I'm okay with a swimming challenge and swimsuits... but this body building challenge in speedos/bikinis and the one a couple years back running through Russia? in the winter in their underwear... I don't think contestants should be required to get that naked.
    I was disappointed with this challenge. You're in Belgium, the home of some of the most heavenly chocolate on earth, and you can't come up with a challenge involving that? Or failing that, something involving the beautiful historic buildings in Brussels? The best you could come up with was an homage to...Jean Claude Van Damme?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I read in Wiki that the body poses were supposed to be one part of a Detour, but no one chose the other part so they left off calling it a detour. I, too, was hoping for a chocolate challenge while in Belgium, but I didn't see a hint of one in the next episode, either.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CCL

I read that the other detour challenge (the one that was skipped) had to do with mussels...so it was mussels or muscles. Maybe they will eat some chocolate in the next leg but they've already had a chocolate challenge once. As for whether Bill and Cathi will be eliminated...just because in previous seasons noone has been eliminated in a "keep running" leg, doesn't mean that they will follow the same pattern this time. Though I hope they do because I don't want Bill and Cathi out.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am a little worried because I don't remember them awarding a prize to the "first place" couple in one of these "keep on racing" double legs before. If they didn't do that before then maybe the rules have changed and someone will be eliminated. I'd like to see Bill and Cathy stay so I hope that's not what happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast