+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

No ticket taker showed up, so they were okay.

Oh that was just evil, to be continued BOO!

I bet Bill and Cathi are going to be eliminated at the start of next week, since it showed the boarders doing a task but not them.

I had a feeling there was another leg to this race..
    It was fun one this week.

The surfers look way better with clothes on.LOL

What a boring episode...nothing to say except that
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Which other couple other than Bill & Cathi that it didn't show in the preview of last week's episode. As it seems as though there was another couple that wasn't shown along the way. As it did show Marcus and his wife. Along with the boarders and Cindy and Ernie.
    NFL 2014 is Here!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I wonder if Cindy and Ernie will get in trouble for getting on the second train without a ticket ie assessed a penalty. I know they did buy the tickets but, in the real world, if you get caught without a ticket they don't accept excuses and you get fined. They clearly still had some money as they've been paying for cabs. Plus we didn't see them attempt to get the money to buy new tickets by begging or whatever. And why didn't they check the Lost and Found?
    Europe uses the honor system for trains, and not all trains have conductors. But if you're on a train with a conductor and you don't have a ticket, they can levy a fine or kick you off at the next stop.

CCL

^ Yes, I know, which is why I noted that if they had been caught (by a train employee) there would have been consequences. Nonetheless, they were in the wrong and I was querying whether the show would punish them accordingly.
    I thought the episode was pretty good. I enjoyed the spinning buckets section and the posing was good, albeit horrific in parts.
    Last edited by CCL; 11-20-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    ^ Yes, I know, which is why I noted that if they had been caught (by a train employee) there would have been consequences. Nonetheless, they were in the wrong and I was querying whether the show would punish them accordingly.I thought the episode was pretty good. I enjoyed the spinning buckets section and the posing was good, albeit horrific in parts.
    I don't see that they were in the wrong as far as "Race Rules" go. They bought their tickets just like everyone else did. Only difference is they boarded the second train without theirs. There's a civic law in place for such a (minor) violation. No race rule required, IMO.

ETA: Did the directions actually say "buy tickets". They could have hobo'ed it on top of one of the cars and it's still "travel by train".

I wonder if E/C went to see if they could be re-issued their tickets, or if there was a lost and found they could check? I don't really see them doing anything wrong. They did purchase their tickets, so they didn't defraud anyone. They *were* incredibly lucky they weren't asked to produce the tickets enroute, and I imagine they did sweat bullets for that entire leg of the trip, but I don't think they should be penalized for anything. I don't mind them. Sure, she's a little high strung and competitive, but he seems very mellow and they balance each other well. She took responsibility for losing the tickets but they didn't blame each other or fight about it, which was nice.

I love Amani. She's becoming one of my favourite racers, ever. Always so cool and calm, and I loved how she taught Marcus the moves in a way he could understand and follow. I loved too how he told her she looked sexy in the bikini. They work so well together, and even when they were at the bottom and making mistakes, they didn't blame each other. I hope they win it all!!

Kudos to all the racers for doing that body building task. I would have been mortified. The snowboarders seemed uncomfortable and definitely struggled with both tasks tonight. BUT I did think the men doing the judging were HARSH with their scores. And the guy on the end with the enormous chest and arms creeped me out big time. Ernie's grin the entire time on stage was hilarious. What was up with those HUGE bruises on Cindy's thighs though? Was that from when the bed fell on her? Ouch.

So, a TBA leg.... I wonder if it is an uber-leg so no elimination next week OR if they will eliminate someone at the beginning and then maybe a NEL at the end?? I would like to see the f3 be the snowboarders, Marcus and Amani, and Ernie and Cindy. Love Ma and Pa but their struggles with directions is going to be their downfall I think, and I think the couple I have never bothered to learn the names of will be gone soon as well.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast