Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

Amani and Marcus sure did everything they could to lose, huh? Why wouldn't you at least see if there are earlier flights? And speaking personally since I get lost EVERYWHERE I go, I have no problem stopping and asking for directions. That being said, I'm glad they're still in it. I loved their attitude at the rabbit challenge-such a hoot to see Marcus giving the rabbit a pep talk.

The rabbits looked like such a fun challenge! I can understand why teams would shy away from an animal challenge because they're usually a nightmare, but I probably would have gone for it anyway seeing the other challenge was churning butter.

Oh Laurence....once again, a task he would be perfect for because it's 'right up his alley'. Between that, calling locals useless, and hypocritically getting mad at Bill and Cathi for using the U-Turn when he tried to do Marcus and Amani the same way last week, I thrilled to see him get eliminated. I just hated to see Zac go with him. What a good kid-I hope he gets away from his overbearing dad and has a chance to live his life his own way, because it really seems like he feels like he doesn't have any choice but to accept whatever his father wants.

Glad to see Ernie and Cindy finally get a first place and a nice trip to Fiji. They made up for their blunder last week. Ma & Pa were in no danger, it's not like they were in fourth or fifth, Cindy just wanted a better cushion between first and second to assure them of first place this time. It seems a tad hypocritical of Ma & Pa to complain about the U-turn when they turn around and U-turn Zac and his Dad especially when they had no idea how far back those two were but knew the snowboarders were right there with them. Not that I'm complaining about that pompous jerk being eliminated but they could have U-turned the snowboarders knowing that it wouldn't have put those guys out of the race.

To the Point

It seemed to me that Marcus was just "whipped" at the beginning of this leg. It seemed that his "get up and go" had just "gotten up and gone". I was so glad to see him having fun with the bunnies! He was cracking me up with his cheering and pep talk. Amani really looked pretty in the dance costume.

Cindy may just be uber competitive, but she really just doesn't seem very nice. It's not that she's been awful. It's just that there seems to be something not so pleasant under the surface. I don't hate Cindy and Ernie, but they rank down there with the stupid couple although I was calling them the Clueless Couple (just seems a bit nicer ), and I'd actually rather see the Clueless advance. I just don't want either of these teams to win.

Still loving the snowboarders! I just love their attitudes. They are having a great time. I loved it when the dancer asked if he had done this before.

Love Ma & Pa. Before the show had even started I had a feeling that they were going to be able to hang with the young'uns! Their bio gave me hope that they would prove to be able to compete! Love them....their heart, their attitudes, their abilities!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Glad to see Ernie and Cindy finally get a first place and a nice trip to Fiji. They made up for their blunder last week. Ma & Pa were in no danger, it's not like they were in fourth or fifth, Cindy just wanted a better cushion between first and second to assure them of first place this time. It seems a tad hypocritical of Ma & Pa to complain about the U-turn when they turn around and U-turn Zac and his Dad especially when they had no idea how far back those two were but knew the snowboarders were right there with them. Not that I'm complaining about that pompous jerk being eliminated but they could have U-turned the snowboarders knowing that it wouldn't have put those guys out of the race.
    Don't think so, Ma and Pa wouldn't have U turned any one except that they got U turned and at this point in the game I don't blame them.

Oh, hope Cindy's trip to Fiji is the only thing she wins on Amazing Race. Thought it was very mean spirited of her to U turn Ma and Pa. Seriously, she was worried that she would not beat Bill and Cathy in a foot race? Least Ernie felt bad about it. Still didn't like it when Cindy started to say "we" made the decision to use the U turn. Are you too much of a coward to own it Cindy?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Impressions:

Ernie you are a jerk, you did not have your win stolen from you, you plain lost it. Talk about rewritting history.

Lov'd how Cindy tried to get info from Laurence and he didn't say anything about their flight info and she calls him shady. Pot, Black. Like she wouldn't have done it. Don't bitch about other people's behavior when you would have done the same thing or worse. Oh, wait you did. You U turned Ma and Pa which resulted in Laurence and Zac coming in last. As stated above I hope that the trip to Fiji is all you win.

Luv Copanhagen.

Andy looks great in medieval clothes. Too bad Marcus didn't get a chance to wear some tights.

Luv'ed the bunnies.

Totally luv'ed bunny cam.

Too funny watching Marcus get all excited over the bunny jump.

Priceless, watching Marcus give a bunny a pep talk. His former teammates would be proud. Think the Redskins need some of those bunnies on the team. (reference to American football team)

Precious moment watching the Boarders let Ma and Pa get 2nd place.

Didn't female of Stupid Couple look a bit piggish everytime they showed her red, red lips and upturned nose in the card constantly lost? Please we don't need that many closeups of her face, it's enough to give a person nightmares. Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    I agree, she ( ma)called them bastards for u turning them( I have the CC on) yet she did the same thing.I never liked the father son team,but, perhaps once again its the way its edited. I guess I like the surfers, I dont really care who wins this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, she ( ma)called them bastards for u turning them( I have the CC on) yet she did the same thing.I never liked the father son team,but, perhaps once again its the way its edited. I guess I like the surfers, I dont really care who wins this one.

And you wouldn't? How is Cathy calling Cindy and Ernie bastards for U Turning them any worse than Laurence calling a passerby "bloody useless" for not giving them proper directions. Believe me I would have said worse and I would have been bleeped.

Also Bill and Cathy have not previously U Turned anyone and indications were that they didn't plan to this time until they themselves were U turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    And you wouldn't? How is Cathy calling Cindy and Ernie bastards for U Turning them any worse than Laurence calling a passerby "bloody useless" for not giving them proper directions. Believe me I would have said worse and I would have been bleeped.

Also Bill and Cathy have not previously U Turned anyone and indications were that they didn't plan to this time until they themselves were U turned.
    I think she's a hypocrite, I dont see them winning, so I really dont care. ( yawn)

This season of Amazing Race seems to have a huge portion of people who can't read or follow instructions very well resulting in such team nicknames as Clueless and Stupid. Anyone given Marcus and Amani a team nickname yet? How about Back of the Pack? While not my favs I have to give them credit for not giving up and surprisingly saving their own butts the last two legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think she's a hypocrite, I dont see them winning, so I really dont care. ( yawn)
    Oh, passing on the U turn is being hypocritical versus being a ruthless bitch like Cindy who would throw her own mom under a bus for a win and then not take responsibility for the decision. OK.

Closed Thread