Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

Re: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

Jeremy and Sandy just squeaked in to 5th!

So glad Father and Son done, though feel badly for Zac. They take it very well.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Totally LUV Zac and his dad's attitude!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    My husband asked me this last week, but I forgot to post it. For all of those who are reading spoilers before the show comes on: why do you crazy people want to know the results before you watch it? I told him there are some mysteries of nature that you just have to accept, like the beauty of a flower, a tornado, and the people here at FORT.
    I like preparing myself for the worst, in case a team I wind up immensely disliking winds up making it to the end. I also love to find out what locations they're going to be heading to, though I'm not sure if that counts as a major spoiler or not. It doesn't ruin it for me knowing in advance what's going to happen (and if you dislike a team enough, at least you can look forward to their eventual demise, if it happens).

FORT Fogey

Despite the uturn, Zac and Dad beat the stupid couple out of the roadblock and now they're racing for the pit stop.

Jeremy and Sandy (aka the stupid couple) somehow make it to the pit stop first, because, miraculously, Sandy suddenly knows how to read a map.

Lawrence and Zac are philiminated. Lawrence says "Fair enough" and Zac says they had a good time. Lawrence also says that it would have been nice to win a million but that's not what it's all about, and Zac says it's not about the money because some of the happiest, most generous people he's met have been the poorest.

Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar

Kind of didn't like Cindi and Ernie for U-turning Bill and Cathi. They should had turned the boarders as that would had made sense. But glad that Bill and Cathi U-turned the father-son adventures. Couldn't stand the father at all.
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

Didn't catch where they're going. However, they have to act in a theater, ride an amusement park ride, and participate in a body-building contest. I am SO looking forward to this! (Marcus gets a bunch of wolf whistles, which is going to be hilarious to watch.)
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I think Cindy and Ernie were worried that Bill and Kathi were close behind them, and they didn't want a repeat of last week.

Previews for next week are pretty funny--Kathi looks pretty ripped in that bikini.

Dang. I have a concert next Sunday night. Not that I can't watch it later, but still....

CCL

Yeah, Cindy was just determined they would come in first and, as Bill and Cathy were second, they got chosen for the uturn. If the boarders had been second at the detour Cindy would have uturned them. I'm more interested in why Bill and Cathy chose Lawrence and Zac over, say, Marcus and Amani, or the stupid couple.
    The bunnies were so adorable. I was rather glad for the two uturns as it meant more bunnies!
    sweetpea and Endit like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Haven't watch the episode yet, sounds good though!

Never liked Cindy, I can't believe theu u-turned Ma and Pa

Well I'm glad Ma and Pa are strong, but I thought it was stuppid that they didn't u turn the snowboarders right now they are the biggest competition, and C & E are only thinking off getting little prizes.
    I mean if the snowboarders win and C&E are in the finals as well, they have no one to blame but themseleves

Wow...Bill and Cathi looked pretty ripped in those bikinis! Ma and Pa are rocking it!
    NCLurker and sparklete like this.

Closed Thread