Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

Re: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

All I have to say is BUNNIES! Bunnies bunnies BUNNIES! They were soooo cute!

I think "Speckles", Bill & Cathi's second bunny, was the same one Marcus and Amani chose later -- black and white with one upright ear and one flopped ear. Jet-propelled bunny!
    sweetpea and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I love the bunnies!!! They should do that task every year. My roommate said that they do these races in Germany and then they eat the losing bunny. What??!!

I thought that was a much easier task because it doesn'teven look hard making the steeplechase and it's the reason why Marcus/Amani made another comeback (aside form the fact that Jeremy and Sandy blundered a couple of times). So why did Bill/Cathi U-turn Lawrence/Zac instead of the the snowboarders? If they were thinking, they should have u-turned the biggest threat in the game. I thought L/Z still had a chance until they got lost going to the pitstop. I think even if they were not u-turned they would not have saved themselves since Zac said that they got lost for about 2 hours. I thought that sucked because I would have seen Lawrence in his thong/g-string flexing his sexy hairy bear of a body on the next episode! LOL!
    The bunnies were the best thing LOL

If you check on the main TAR website you will find a video of Ma and Pa and the snowboarders at the mat talking with Phil and explaining why they used the u-turn as they did. I found their reasoning a bit strange, but hey, it worked for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    This season of Amazing Race seems to have a huge portion of people who can't read or follow instructions very well resulting in such team nicknames as Clueless and Stupid. Anyone given Marcus and Amani a team nickname yet? How about Back of the Pack? While not my favs I have to give them credit for not giving up and surprisingly saving their own butts the last two legs.
    Clueless, stupid or both would be about right. Getting completely stuck on a simplistic slide puzzle or not even bothering to check for an earlier flight qualifies them for either.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Ernie...first place wasn't "stolen" from you - Surfer Dudes won it fair and square. If you could have beat them, you would have, so stop whining about it.
    I know, I just yelled at my tv, too. It wasn't stolen, they just ran faster.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ernie and Cindy thought that the boarders stole the win from them? How about if they hadn't gotten lost getting to the tiki bar to pick up the next clue and then managing to get to the pit stop sooner. It wasn't stolen from so much as they gave it to the boarders. But due to their faulty thinking that the boarders 'stole' the first place win they were more determined to get a first place win. So much so that they U-turned someone only to be able to win. I personally wouldn't want a 'win' this way as to me it cheapens the win, much the same way the boarders felt about getting some of their first place wins as flukes. It's puzzling though why the first place win in the middle of the race is so important. Do they not really believe they can win the whole thing, so are trying for a first place leg prize? I understand coming in first is nice and all, but it seems to me that winning the whole race is more important.

I'm so happy I won't have to hear Lawrence anymore. I hope Zac continues to be as he seems on the race, a sweet guy with a grateful personality.

I thought the bastard remark was said in a joking manner, but if not, no big deal to me. I perfectly understood their reasoning for choosing L & Z instead of the boarders. The boarders are such good racers and were quite close at that moment. They were thinking that the boarders could catch up and pass them, but since L & Z were further behind it left them with more time to complete the task. I don't believe they would have chosen to U-turn anyone had it not been for them being U-turned, but completely understand why they did. It shouldn't have cost L & Z the race, but they got lost, and Zac mentioned it was for 2 hours so no wonder the other team beat them to the pit stop.

Marcus and Amani also managed to remain in the race, mostly due to others mistakes. I guess they are a good example of keeping on and remaining calm. You never know who else (especially in this race it appears) will make a fatal mistake. Is is just me or are the teams making way more mistakes than we normally see during a race. There are always mistakes, but this season seems to have an inordinate amount.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I recorded it, it was Cathy. I just watched it again
    I watched it again too. Both Bill and Cathi had their backs to the screen when the "bastards" was uttered in Bill's voice. Of course, I guess it is possible that Cathi channeled him for a second... but who knows, since their backs were to the screen and we didn't see anyone's mouth move.

It's a moot point anyway. Because they had every right to be ticked off at the persons who U-turned them.
    It would be a strange thing if someone U-turned you and you called them 'sweetie-pies' or something. That would be quite odd.
    Duckyface, SugarMama and sparklete like this.

Well, you say who you want spockwhat.I just posted what I know.I had the CC on, and it was Cathi on mine( very clearly btw) No worries, its done . I wonder if they will win? I doubt it.

Regarding QuoteGate, let's not forget that closed-captioning can sometimes be wrong.

Okay, after Bevery Hill Housewives coming on now...I'm off to cbs.com and rewatch that part
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Regarding QuoteGate, let's not forget that closed-captioning can sometimes be wrong.

Okay, after Bevery Hill Housewives coming on now...I'm off to cbs.com and rewatch that part
    Yes, but not this time.

Closed Thread