+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Well...I hope Ethan and Jenna go off and do great things, Lord knows they've earned it. Hate it turned out as it did.

That said, I'm all for the Surfer Dudes and Ma & Pa for the win! (and second)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm thrilled for the snowboarders. They almost goofed, but I doubt they would have blown a gasket over it. They're just loving the race, trying, and not giving up. I didn't like the showgirls the last episode, but they sort of won me over this time. I was happy for them when Phil told them they were safe after he pretended they were the eliminated.

Not liking the brother/sister duo. Indifferent on everyone else, but hoping the snowboarders are around until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Did the domestic partners read the clue correctly? Guess not...
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only two teams correctly gave up all of the money the first time: Surfer Dudes and the Father/Son
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I didn't really notice the showgirls this time, except to see that they read the clue correctly. The snowboarders are so stereotypically snowboarders (the surfer dudes of the Winter Olympics) that they just crack me up. I tend to gravitate toward teams that are calmer, funnier, and seem to enjoy the experience. I know there's a lot of money on the line, but it's nice when people still find the time to see what's around them or enjoy a particular challenge, as many teams did tonight when they were so jazzed about the spelunking challenge. I loved Team Cha-Cha-Cha, who, when they found out they had hours and hours before the next plane, didn't complain about it like so many other teams but gleefully went shopping instead.

I will say that nobody this season is nearly as annoying (so far) as some of the really awful contestants of the past like Jonathan, who never stopped screaming his partner the entire season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only two teams correctly gave up all of the money the first time: Surfer Dudes and the Father/Son
    The showgirls got it right first time out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The showgirls got it right first time out too.
    Thanks! I sure missed that one

FORT Fogey

And the snowboarders pulled out a first place win for the leg, and a trip to Ireland! Woo Hoo!

They also had my favorite quote of the night:

Don't 'dude' me, dude.
    sparklete likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    They also had my favorite quote of the night: Don't 'dude' me, dude.
    Snow Surfin' like Snowboardin'

I hope they don't get the Cab Driver from Hell - their attitude reminds me of the Cowboys (kinda)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Snow Surfin' like Snowboardin'

I hope they don't get the Cab Driver from Hell - their attitude reminds me of the Cowboys (kinda)
    Yeah, me too. Enjoying the experience for all it's worth, having a good time along the way. Loved that about the cowboys too.

I'd like the brother/sister team to be gone next. They aren't running the Amazing Race, they're running the Annoying Rant.
    SugarMama likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

CCL

How sad is it that only 3 of 11 teams actually read the sign? And it was right there on the table, not half-hidden or anything.
    Happy that ma and pa recovered this leg; too bad they missed the clue.
    Snowboarder dudes for the win!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread