+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm guessing they couldn't use their pass, since Phil said they have to go back.

Ma and Pa had a wad of cash out so I'm assuming they handed it all over.
    I thought the deal with the pass was that you could use it to skip a task or opt out of it at any time while doing it. If misreading a clue negates that, they should make it clear. It's not that I'm a big fan of Cindy or Ernie. It's just that I like to know the rules as a viewer.

And Ethan and Jenna leave the clue behind. Boy, this group isn't good at the basics--don't lose your passports, read the clues, keep your hands on the clues.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Ethan/Jenna lost the clue Come on guys!

Another lesson-always hold onto your passports, clues, and anything else you'll need.

When they say all their money, does that also mean the money they had to start with at the beginning?

Liz/Maria are heading back. Guess I answered my own question. Judging by that scary music I'm guessing a lot of teams didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I thought the deal with the pass was that you could use it to skip a task or opt out of it at any time while doing it. If misreading a clue negates that, they should make it clear. It's not that I'm a big fan of Cindy or Ernie. It's just that I like to know the rules as a viewer.

And Ethan and Jenna leave the clue behind. Boy, this group isn't good at the basics--don't lose your passports, read the clues, keep your hands on the clues.
    Ma/Pa didn't. Wow, tough clue It's like a trick question. Really up in the air who's going.

Andy/Tommy are team #1! And a trip to Ireland! Way to follow directions boys! Cindy's still whining. I also would have thought that the pass would get them out of anything; I thought that was the point But maybe because they didn't actually opt out of the task that's why

At this point everyone's heading back, except snowboarders. And everyone's screaming that's running back.

FORT Fogey

Okay, the dad and son team managed to read the clue correctly too, as did the showgirls. The people at the back of the pack are doing better at clue reading.

Rats. Ma and Pa didn't read the clue right either. But the snowboarders are first because they read the clue correctly and get to go to Ireland! I don't think they've ever sent anyone to Ireland before. I'd like to know how the teams are getting back for free, though. Are they just walking?

Jennifer grates on my very last nerve...ugh
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Only Andy/Tommy are checked in.

Uh oh, Ethan/Jenna didn't hand over all their money. They're screwed.

Father/son are team #2.

FORT Fogey

This is really embarrassing. Hardly anyone's reading the clue correctly despite the fact that it's on their clue AND on a sign at the orphanage. On the other hand, the teams that survive will likely be better clue readers in the future.

Phil totally faked out the showgirls They almost started crying.

Ernie/Cindy are #4, Liz/Maria #5, Jeremy/Sandy #6. Bill/Cathy #7. I'm guessing it's Ethan/Jenna going. Justin/Jennifer #8.

I forgot all about Ron/Bill.

Darn, the football player and his wife made it before Jenna/Ethan Dang double eliminations!

During Jenna's first stint on Survivor, I know she took a ton of flack for how she came off and behaved. But I admired her during post show interviews taking responsibility and saying that she had a lot of growing up to do. I admire her and Ethan for all they've gone through.

FORT Fogey

Cathi: Wonderful recovery. And by next leg, we'll learn to read.

Did the domestic partners read the clue correctly? Guess not.

Dang. We've lost Ethan and Jenna, but at least they're taking it well. I feel less bad about the domestic partners, just because they didn't make much of an impression on me. Do wish the squabbling siblings could have gone instead though.

And I just realize where everyone else is. Baseball playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread