+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Only two teams that I like and am rooting for at the moment are in last

I wonder if someone is going to screw up the detour since that one part keeps being highlighted.

FORT Fogey

Did Cindy and Ernie give all their money to the orphanage or not? I don't think so. Wonder what happens if they didn't. Do they have to go back and then get back on their own.

It looked like Ma and Pa pitched all their money in. Could anyone else tell if they did?

yessss, go Surfer Dudes!!!!! They actually read the sign
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ernie and Cindy didn't read the clue. Have to go back to the orphanage. Snowboarders almost goofed but luckily they caught it.

Cindy's whining. 19 seasons and the simpliest thing to learn is read the freaking clue!!!

Twins gave all their money. I think they are the only ones so far not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Did Cindy and Ernie give all their money to the orphanage or not? I don't think so. Wonder what happens if they didn't. Do they have to go back and then get back on their own.

It looked like Ma and Pa pitched all their money in. Could anyone else tell if they did?
    I didn't get that Ma and Pa did, either...if they did, it wasn't clear. My impression is that the Surfer Dudes were the first
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Hey, the snowboarders actually stopped and reread the clue, probably saving their butts.

Couldn't Ernie and Cindy use their pass and just send the money back? Boy, Cindy just totally dissolved, didn't she?

Liked the snowboarders' attitude that they were glad they'd saved so much money, because it meant they had more to give the orphans. They didn't even seem that distressed that they'd have to figure out a way to the pitstop without any money.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I didn't get that Ma and Pa did, either...if they did, it wasn't clear. My impression is that the Surfer Dudes were the first
    They really should make it clear who is doing it right and who isn't--and it's nice that if they all have to lose their money and figure out a way back on their own that the money is going to an orphanage that likely needs the cash.

I'm guessing they couldn't use their pass, since Phil said they have to go back.

Ma and Pa had a wad of cash out so I'm assuming they handed it all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Liked the snowboarders' attitude that they were glad they'd saved so much money, because it meant they had more to give the orphans. They didn't even seem that distressed that they'd have to figure out a way to the pitstop without any money.
    I noticed that, too - they're rising to the top of my list! I love a good attitude

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm guessing they couldn't use their pass, since Phil said they have to go back.

Ma and Pa had a wad of cash out so I'm assuming they handed it all over.
    I guess once you do the task and leave it, you have to finish it - they are supposed to turn in the Express Pass in exchange for the clue, right?

+ Reply to Thread