+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 9/25 TAR 19 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 TAR 19 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Twitter Follower Saves 'Amazing Race' Team - NYTimes.com

I still wonder how they knew what terminal to go to return the passport- LAX is a big place!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Twitter Follower Saves 'Amazing Race' Team - NYTimes.com

I still wonder how they knew what terminal to go to return the passport- LAX is a big place!
    from the article referenced above:
    “The information went all the way to Taiwan before it came back to us,” said Mr. (Phil) Keoghan, who had hurried to the airport to conduct the elimination.

That really WAS a close call for the showgirls (who weren't very nice to each other, but considering the circumstances I'd be P.O.'d, too )

Regarding finding the right terminal - isn't there an Information Desk where they could ask where the Amazing Race was filming, that they'd found a lost passport...I think they could have found them that way.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    From the way the Monk's eye's bugged out when she recited the quote, I had the distinct impression that she DID get it right on the first try.
    He was probably thrilled he could go home already.
    I'm with prhoshay about them shoing a running count for such challenges.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    from the article referenced above:
    “The information went all the way to Taiwan before it came back to us,” said Mr. (Phil) Keoghan, who had hurried to the airport to conduct the elimination.

That really WAS a close call for the showgirls (who weren't very nice to each other, but considering the circumstances I'd be P.O.'d, too )

Regarding finding the right terminal - isn't there an Information Desk where they could ask where the Amazing Race was filming, that they'd found a lost passport...I think they could have found them that way.
    Before they started running, Kaylani said she heard their names over the intercom. So, he probably did go to information and they paged her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567