+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *The Amazing Race 19 Cast (Fall 2011)*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

*The Amazing Race 19 Cast (Fall 2011)*

The new cast is up, and if people haven't heard, there's another cross over from a CBS reality show. This time it's dating duo Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca from Survivor. Other than that, looks like the an interesting bunch but kind of what we get every season: pretty girls, guys who look too cocky or who assume they're funnier than they really are.

Amazing Race: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

Re: *The Amazing Race 19 Cast (Fall 2011)*

I wish they'd just go back to casting regular people.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

This 'stunt' casting doesn't bother me because I love Ethan, I admire how he's fought and it seems beaten cancer, he's a good guy and Jenna has stood by his side the entire time. It's obvious they are in love and good for each other. I'll be rooting for them!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    This 'stunt' casting doesn't bother me because I love Ethan, I admire how he's fought and it seems beaten cancer, he's a good guy and Jenna has stood by his side the entire time. It's obvious they are in love and good for each other. I'll be rooting for them!
    I don't usually like the stunt casting and cross overs, but I've always been a huge fan of Ethan and Jenna's. They've certainly endured a lot throughout the last few years, and I wondered if we'd ever see them pop up on TAR. I liked Jordan/Jeff when they were on, too. Looks like there's also Olympic snowboarders and a former NFL player in the mix as well (what is it with reality shows and casting football players?)

Not a big Jenna fan. Couldn't stand her on the Amazon. Love Ethan, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Nice to see Ethan on the show. Jenna, not so much.

The flight attendants remind me of Joe and Bill. And I love love love Joe and Bill.

The casting of Ethan and Jenna doesn't bother me. After all the hell that both have gone through with Ethan's cancer and the like, I think it'd be fun for them to have a chance to celebrate life and compete in this race.

I just hope the other players don't go oogling over them or try to sabotage them like what happened to Jet and Cord last season.

I just hope the other players don't go oogling over them or try to sabotage them like what happened to Jet and Cord last season.
    or Rob and Amber. If I remember correctly, back in season 7 there was like a whole alliance of teams that hated them and tried to get them out. Rob and Amber managed to outlast all of them though, as they ended up finishing second. And I don't think the winners, Uchenna and Joyce, were part of that group.

CCL

Let's see...former reality show contestants? Or models? Which is the better evil? And which could be considered "regular" people? If it was me, I'd have neither but CBS is not ringing for my opinion it seems (well, I guess they could have models every now and then but not every season like it has been. Or wanna-be actors).

Speaking of this season's reality show vets...I didn't like Jenna from Survivor but that was a long time ago so she's up for another chance. I never watched Ethan's season.

Can't wait till the next season starts!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'd rather have former reality show contestants than all the model/beauty queen types. Depends on who they are though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast