+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't care for the GTs goofing around and dancing when they knew Z/J were still working. It seemed a little bit too much like they knew they had time to waste, so they decided to play around. They had to know that Z/J were far behind them and couldn't be feeling good about it and could see them dancing around without worrying at all about beating them on the task. Considering that Z/J helped GTs out in the first leg with that puzzle, they could have held back on the early celebrating.
    So much has already been said about their bad behavior that I was going to refrain. For what it's worth, I agree with you. It was tactless--and I don't care if they do it in sports.

I don't know who to cheer for in the final leg. I really don't much like any of the three teams left anymore, but I guess M/G are less bothersome to me, because while Gary accepted the odometer answer when it was given to him, he didn't try to get anyone to give him the answer or confirm that the answer given to him was correct (and yes, I know answer sharing wasn't against the rules, but there's still something inherently unfair about it IMO). Besides, for G/M to win over two obviously athletic teams really would make it an amazing race.
    Agree.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Aw, I was hoping Z/J would make final three over the GTs, who have gotten annoying. I wish they hadn't wasted time trying to sell bikinis!
    I wonder if they thought Justin's linguistic abilities would help them with the sales.

Or maybe they just wanted to see some half-nekkid women....

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Eh. Guess I'm heading off for bed now as I don't really give a rat's ass which of the three remaining teams wins.
    As long as the GTs don't win, I'll be fine. My favorites are all gone, too.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Teams now flying to Miami. Looks like everybody on same flight. FT's planning to leave their bags at the airport.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

GT's 1st off the plane. Mallory having a meltdown since their cab is last.

K/J cruise past the GT's. The latter not happy.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Babbred;4288139]So much has already been said about their bad behavior that I was going to refrain. For what it's worth, I agree with you. It was tactless--and I don't care if they do it in sports.

I found it particularly bothersome that it was Z/J that had to listen to it, considering that they'd been helpful twice on the race to the GTs. It's not like I think that the GTs had to help Z/J out (there's no way they could have), but they could have just kept it down, particularly since they must know by now that excess noise can bother Zev, whom they knew had already had a bad day.

They didn't need to distract Z/J to win. They knew they were far ahead. They could have just completed the task, wished Z/J good luck, and moved on. If they wanted to celebrate in the cab, once they were out of earshot and sight of Z/J, I'd have had no problem with that.

Roadblock. Must use forklift to put boats on rack.

Just dreaming about how awesome it would be if they ran into any of the Miami housewives.

FORT Fogey

Now they have to operate huge fork lifts on a boat dock? Attention dock workers: Everybody run!

I know. That forklift is HUGE!

K/J and GT's going head to head.

+ Reply to Thread