+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

I think the drinks challenge looked easier too. I have no idea why Z/J decided to sell bikinis, unless they just thought making the drinks would be too difficult for Zev for some reason.

Ugh. They're going off to make drinks. I have a feeling this is it for Z/J and I was really rooting for them.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Missed a bit but looks like Gary and Mallory are #1 while Kisha and Jen are #2. Which means one of my picks will be gone

J/K at pit stop. GT's about to finish drinks. Z/J just arrived there.

I don't know why they didn't do the drinks all along. That repetitive routine would have been perfect for Zev's autism.

GT's done. Bye-bye Z/J.

Wow. Just to show that anything can happen on this show. Z/J taking it with good grace. Justin said they would make the last drinks for themselves. He's very nice talking about Zev. Says beach would be very romantic if they were a couple.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

They really really grew on me throughout the season

Glad for my boys but sad about Zev and Justin

Zev says there's more to life than winning the money. Ahhh.....I'm tearing up.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I didn't care for the GTs goofing around and dancing when they knew Z/J were still working. It seemed a little bit too much like they knew they had time to waste, so they decided to play around. They had to know that Z/J were far behind them and couldn't be feeling good about it and could see them dancing around without worrying at all about beating them on the task. Considering that Z/J helped GTs out in the first leg with that puzzle, they could have held back on the early celebrating.

I don't know who to cheer for in the final leg. I really don't much like any of the three teams left anymore, but I guess M/G are less bothersome to me, because while Gary accepted the odometer answer when it was given to him, he didn't try to get anyone to give him the answer or confirm that an overheard answer was correct (and yes, I know answer sharing wasn't against the rules, but there's still something inherently unfair about it IMO). Besides, for G/M to win over two obviously athletic teams really would make it an amazing race.

Aw, I was hoping Z/J would make final three over the GTs, who have gotten annoying. I wish they hadn't wasted time trying to sell bikinis!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Eh. Guess I'm heading off for bed now as I don't really give a rat's ass which of the three remaining teams wins.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

They really really grew on me throughout the season
    Me too. They had a great attitude, and they proved they were most definitely competitive.

But hey, at least they each got new cars, among some other nice prizes.

+ Reply to Thread