+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Seriously? Justin was joking. I thought it was incredibly obviously, however, his humor mirrors that in my family so maybe it came across as harsh to others. I can certainly understand why he would entertain the thought though. That had to be beyond painful for those guys!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    From what I've read, Justin's comments were from the movie "40 year old virgin" when the main character, very hairy, gets taken by his friends to get his chest waxed. He basically shouted out the same things. The comments were in no way serious. I'm actually shocked anyone would think they were! The movie scene was hilarious, but yeah, a lot of threats while they were ripping off the hair.
    Thanks for the clarification. I never took his remarks seriously, but it's still good to hear this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I've seen comments similar to this in the past. In this particular circumstance, the GTs were headed INTO the huge national library building in Vienna (which one can only assume had indoor plumbing). They couldn't have been more than 2 minutes away from an indoor restroom. To have urinated in such a public area under those circumstances was - and always will be IMO - unacceptable.

Trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, I even Googled to see if there are public urinals in Vienna . . . hoping that he was at least using a urinal. There's nothing I can find that there's a urinal where he relieved himself. In that case, I don't think it's any more acceptable for him to have relieved himself there than it would be for anyone from Austria to do so on the outside of one of the buildings of the Smithsonian.
    Weren't they out of the building on their way to the next clue

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    From what I've read, Justin's comments were from the movie "40 year old virgin" when the main character, very hairy, gets taken by his friends to get his chest waxed. He basically shouted out the same things. The comments were in no way serious. I'm actually shocked anyone would think they were! The movie scene was hilarious, but yeah, a lot of threats while they were ripping off the hair.
    I agree! I can't believe anyone would have taken him seriously either. Maybe you just need to be hairy and go through the waxing process, or go through labor to understand lol. My family went from laughing, to squirming, to laughing. Poor guys!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    Weren't they out of the building on their way to the next clue
    I don't think so. That's why I was so aghast at the behavior. They were walking TOWARD the main entrance, when he said, "I gotta pee," and then promptly did so. I remember saying to my hubby, "Could he not have waited 2 minutes until he got inside the building to do that?"

+ Reply to Thread