+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Show Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Well...I wanted Zev and Justin to win, but as my daughter's said, they fell to the "favourite 4th place" finish. Then I was rooting for Gary and Mallory, because she has such enthusiasm and he's awesome, and they came in 3rd. THEN I was hoping Flight Time and Big Easy would take the prize...AND...they came in 2nd. So...congrats Kisha and Jen! I liked all 3 teams, and am very happy for them that they won. Especially as they were doing it for mom on Mother's Day.

Fun season. Won't miss the goths. Loved seeing some of the other teams at the finish line, but some I was like "who's that?!"

Can't wait till September!!

I was rooting for both Kisha & Jen and Gallory, but once Gallory were pretty much out of it, I wanted KJ to go all the way. Great end to an unfortunately mediocre season for me.

I love how they dedicated a lot of their win to their mom on Mother's Day.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Great winners! Kisha and Jen! I would have been happy if the globetrotters won it too. I was surprised Gary and Mallory made the final 3. I wanted it to be Justin and Zev in the final 3. Good for Gary making it so far!
    I was really impressed with Justin that he knew Portuguese. And then I thought that is sounded exactly like Spanish. And then I realized he was speaking Spanish. Oh Boy!
    I am a tad bit sad for Flight Time and Big Easy. They kept this season entertaining and I had a lot of fun with them. I guess a lot of people are upset with them because they "sent home" the cow boys. But I think that's nonsense since the it would mean they would have to sacrifice themselves in the process. I'm not mad that they got answers for some of the tasks either. They used their charm as an asset in the competition. That's not a bad thing. Sharing is also not against the rules. I think these 2 represented the Globe Trotters well and I am sad that I won't be seeing them every Sunday.
    Kisha and Jen WIN! Yes!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Fogey

When the season started Kisha and Jen had me scratching my head as to why they were chosen to comeback. That was such a dissappointing ending. I would have rather any other team other than the cheerleaders have won over this team. Completely wasted season.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ View Post
    Nice to see family members join the racers at the finish line.
    No family members at the end. If you're talking about when Kisha hugged someone and said she missed them she was hugging Mike of the Mike/Mel team.

I don't know which one hurt Z/J more-the dancing or choosing the swimsuit task first. Likely it was a combination of both.

I liked Zev's last quote where he said "He was the 'race' and I was the 'amazing'". So true. Justin is the better racer, but Zev is pretty darn amazing.

I don't mind that K/J only came in first in the last leg of the race. They came in second 3 times, don't think they've been in the bottom, and it's a case of the tortoise and the hare.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-09-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Not the ending I had been hoping for. I'll blame it on the editing! I guess I never got over their attitude from their first season and saw nothing this season to make me root for them this time around either. Loved how the GT's make everything look so fun, Z & J--great personalities and enjoy their dynamics, G & M ran a good race and kept the positive. Still miss the Cowboys!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Great winners! Kisha and Jen! I would have been happy if the globetrotters won it too. I was surprised Gary and Mallory made the final 3. I wanted it to be Justin and Zev in the final 3. Good for Gary making it so far!
    I was really impressed with Justin that he knew Portuguese. And then I thought that is sounded exactly like Spanish. And then I realized he was speaking Spanish. Oh Boy!
    I am a tad bit sad for Flight Time and Big Easy. They kept this season entertaining and I had a lot of fun with them. I guess a lot of people are upset with them because they "sent home" the cow boys. But I think that's nonsense since the it would mean they would have to sacrifice themselves in the process. I'm not mad that they got answers for some of the tasks either. They used their charm as an asset in the competition. That's not a bad thing. Sharing is also not against the rules. I think these 2 represented the Globe Trotters well and I am sad that I won't be seeing them every Sunday.
    Kisha and Jen WIN! Yes!
    Great win indeed! It didn't matter to me who won because I liked the remaining 4 teams left. Mallory - such a sweet, sweet girl and that statement of "Race" and "Amazing" by Zev was so true. It was a good season for me.

FORT Fan

Let's be honest. If you would have taken the bad cab drivers out of the mix, the sisters would have finished third.
    I think it would have been Gary and Mallory 1st, Globtrotters 2nd and sisters 3rd. It was not skill that put them in first, but rather Luck at getting a good cab driver. The sisters had not won one leg of the race, and they wouldn't have won this one either.
    Gary and Mallory would have done better driving themselves.

That was $1,000,000 cab fare for them.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    No family members at the end. If you're talking about when Kisha hugged someone and said she missed them she was hugging Mike of the Mike/Mel team.

I don't know which one hurt Z/J more-the dancing or choosing the swimsuit task first. Likely it was a combination of both.

I liked Zev's last quote where he said "He was the 'race' and I was the 'amazing'". So true. Justin is the better racer, but Zev is pretty darn amazing.

I don't mind that K/J only came in first in the last leg of the race. They came in second 3 times, don't think they've been in the bottom, and it's a case of the tortoise and the hare.
    I wonder if Z/J knew that all the other teams were doing the drinks. (?) I can understand them deciding to take a gamble at the swimsuits (hoping it would take less time) then entering the drinks challenge where all the other teams were already far ahead of them. At that point, it was a risk possibly worth taking but didn't pan out.

I don't mind K/J winning despite no previous win either. They were a strong, consistant team and I have to admit, I loved that a girl team beat out the Globes, who considered themselves THE atheletic threat in the game.

Once again, Gary proved he was an amazing strong racer this leg. They got the bad luck of a bad cab, but if it hadn't been for that, their chances of winning were great.

I was wincing when I saw how red Zev's chest was after the waxing! What a shame they had such a bad leg when it counted so much.

Selling the bikinis was one thing, but having to get the person to try it on, on the beach and on camera, was skeevy. I didn't like that option.

Felt so bad for J&Z when they were getting waxed. Not so horrifying on recently shaved leg hair on girls, but that dense long chest hair of theirs? OUCH!!

+ Reply to Thread