+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 5/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What, Kent is the best teammate? Bless her heart, if she thinks that's really true.

FORT Newbie

There is justice in this world....Kent and Vyxsen are goooooooooone. The Trotters came in first. Hope Mallory is next to go. Oho, just heard next Sunday is the 2 hr. Finale.

I'd like for G/M or Z/J to win. I've never particularly liked Jen and Keisha, and the GT's lost my sympathy after last week.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wouldn't care to lose Z/J, as I've never really been a fan of theirs. However, I won't miss K/V, either. I didn't like them during season 12 at all, though I grew to like them at the early part of this season. But I think they've been ready to go. They've had a really bad attitude and haven't done so well that I wish some other team eliminated early on could have stuck around. They would have to be the team spared by a TBC leg.

I'm really ready for this season to be over. Didn't like what happened last week, and while I don't object to teams working together, I don't think they should be allowed to just get an answer and complete the task that way. I haven't liked the GT as much this time around as I did in their original season, either. If it weren't for Gary/Mallory and Kisha/Jen I wouldn't keep watching. Between this and Survivor, I can't wait for Big Brother to start

FORT Newbie

Are K/V just friends or boyfriend/girlfriend? Somehow I just can't see him making love to a woman or doing any other manly duty, like digging a ditch or working a backhoe, etc..

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Dating.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Did Zev really say that the Matterhorn was named after the Disney ride?
    Zev was obviously joking.

Kent and Vixen eliminated

This looked like a fun leg due to the tasks. But goooooosh...

On the one hand, I am so glad Kent is gone. Honestly, he's the biggest "Took a Level in Jerkass" out of any of the people that have ever raced more than once. I do feel bad for Vysxin, though, since she was trying so hard, but she's in part to blame because of not making sure to read the clue properly. Seriously, when will racers ever learn to read the clue like 25 times to make surre you're doing stuff right? I also feel sorry for Vysxin taking all the heat in that task with the chocolate, since from what I saw, she really was working on her own molds, as she stated that she was a bit behind the others and put her mold in the freezer, than started working on the other.

This episode also cemented why I dislike the Globethrotters. Not only cemented it, but made me dislike them even more than I used to. I've always hated their exceedingly loud and obnoxious behavior overall (which is why I was so thrilled when they up and quit the race in their original season), but tonight they took it an extra level further by acting like whiny children with the trash-talking and mockery towards Vysxin, especially the big one, whoever he is, I don't care to know who's who between them. Out of all the teams left, these guys are the ones I don't want to see win. I don't like Zev & Justin either, but at least they've been stronger racers overall.

FORT Newbie

So who (if anyone) took the wrong chocolate gnome? Did anyone catch it? It's driving us nuts over here trying to figure it out!

Anyone else thing Vixsyn was lowering Kent too far into the crevasse on purpose?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread