+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

I was really hoping that K/V would be eliminated. I just don't like them this season. Very dirty trick to follow Gary and tell Gary he would show him the final guy and then just ran off and left Gary behind. Speaks to his character. I don't mind if he didn't help - it is a race, however, to take Gary's help and then not turn around and do the same thing back is just not right.

So impressed that the cowboys made up so much time to beat not just one team but two.

I think Zev said Mallory loaned him the earplugs (I think he said Mal-Mal, who I took to mean Mallory). I think that sounds like something she would do, how sweet. I do like how well most of these teams are getting along, and helping others. How great the Globetrotters make everything so fun. I liked Zev singing alogn with them too.

I didn't mind R/C going tonight as they aren't favorites of mine, but my druthers would have been K/V.

K/V are extremely rude. The first time I noticed was in Japan when he was doing the challenge in costume where you were on the horse and had to shoot an arrow. He was talking with a fake Japanese/English accent.

Last night somehow it was the driver's fault that he whacked his head on the open trunk? The stunt with Gary pretty much cemented my dislike for him.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

Hopefully K/V will go home fairly soon. Cowboys or Globetrotters!

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Hopefully K/V will go home fairly soon. Cowboys or Globetrotters!

To the Point

Loved that Mallory gave Zev earplugs. I cannot imagine being noise and crowd sensitive to the level he probably is and having to endure India during this race.

Thought it was interesting how concerned all the racers were with the cowboys catching up. Obviously their ability to work through the stress of being behind isn't editing. The fact that they were described as efficient speaks volumes.

K & V just need to be gone. I understand it's a race, but you don't have to be a horses patootie to other racers and certainly not to the locals. Seriously?!! He was yelling at the cabbie to get the other passenger out of the car. I wish the driver had just purposefully driven around lost.....

The Globetrotters just make me smile. They truly seem to be great guys.

FORT Regular

I don't know why some are upset with Kent for leaving Gary, his deal with him was to show him the last guy and he did, why should he wait around for him after that? As for the Cowboy's, I don't know how anyone could like them. During their last race with Daniel and Jordan, Daniel said Jet had called his brother Jordan a 'f*g' and mentioned that he "hates gays." Some may not believe that because they are so infatuated with the Cowboy's, but a statement about them just cannot be made up, and the Cowboy's have never rebutted it.

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2 View Post
    I don't know why some are upset with Kent for leaving Gary, his deal with him was to show him the last guy and he did, why should he wait around for him after that?
    The deal was for Kent to take Gary to the guy who gave them clue, that was the only guy Kent knew about (he went to him in the beginning).

As for the cowboys, I like them, I can only judge them by what happens on TV. If it was so apparent to Dan and Jordan then why didn't come across at all on TV? If I remember correctly Dan and Jordan were extremely unsportsmanlike at the end of race towards the cowboys and the cowboys just took it in stride.

Perhaps the cowboys never rebutted b/c they didn't want to get into it with D/J, especially if what they said was untrue?!?
    I find it difficult to believe the cowboys would bad mouth anyone, their behavior (the way I have seen) points to different values.
    In my opinion, the cowboys have been very fair with the game play.
    I am hoping they win, my 2nd choice would be the globetrotters....

I don't know why some are upset with Kent for leaving Gary, his deal with him was to show him the last guy and he did, why should he wait around for him after that?
    Kent told Gary he would take him to the last man, where they would get their clue, but Kent did not do that. He ditched Gary and left him to find the man on his own. I don't mind when teams try to get an advantage over other teams, but I hate when someone doesn't keep their word.

As for the Cowboy's, I don't know how anyone could like them. During their last race with Daniel and Jordan, Daniel said Jet had called his brother Jordan a 'f*g' and mentioned that he "hates gays." Some may not believe that because they are so infatuated with the Cowboy's, but a statement about them just cannot be made up, and the Cowboy's have never rebutted it.
    Or some may not believe that story because there was never any evidence proving this was ever said. And why is it that a statement about them cannot be made up? Any statement at all by anyone about anyone else can most certainly be made up.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I'm okay with Vyxsin now that she's recovered from the freakout she had a few episodes ago. I've always liked her a lot, and honestly, I can't blame her for jumping into the river, I'd have done the same thing, considering the boat driver was completely ignoring them and either would've eventually carried them off or stayed stuck there.

Kent, though? Yeah, he's lost me. In his first race, he snapped once or twice, but in this one, he mostly just snaps, and has become incredibly rude. I don't blame him for leaving Gary behind because, well, it's a race. But he should not have promised to take Gary to the last man. He simply could've just followed Gary around without making any deals, but now he pulled off that move, Gary & Mallory will likely tell the rest, and now they'll see the Goths as a highly untrustworthy team. Nice job screwing everything up, Kent, you dork.

+ Reply to Thread