+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The show is delayed on the East Coast, thanks to basketball.

Please keep all discussion in here until approx. Midnight ET, 9PM ET.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Ughh, I hate March Madness.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

20 minutes late due to basketball. I hate basketball.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kent doesn't seem worried, I would be worried if my passport was in that bag.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 03-20-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Here I was thinking earlier how much I love the spring seasons because there's never any time delays If I found someone's fanny pack or personal items like passports and ID, I'd turn them in. I know a team would automatically be out if they couldn't find those things, but would they even know where they went? Who's to say someone wouldn't take them to be smart? Speaking of being smart, these racers should learn, whether it's the first season or 18th, not to lose sight of those documents.

I bet Kynt/Vyksin somehow catch up. I hope so, as I like them, though they kind of deserve to be eliminated.

I love how encouraging Phil is. They looked like they got some life kicked back into them. 30 minute penalty for the flight issue from the leg before.

Double U-Turn coming up. Globetrotters playing b-ball, Jamie/Cara cheerleading I guess everyone's waiting.

and everyone's on the same train.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I love how encouraging Phil is. They looked like they got some life kicked back into them. 30 minute penalty for the flight issue from the leg before.

Double U-Turn coming up. Globetrotters playing b-ball, Jamie/Cara cheerleading I guess everyone's waiting.

and everyone's on the same train.

That's why I love the Globetrotters. They start a basketball game while they wait and lighten everyone's mood for a while.

Yikes. The Cowboys took the Globetrotters' car? I was momentarily distracted, so I didn't quite catch what happened.

People are suspicious about K/V's story that they don't know if they'll be penalized or not. Good--I'd hate to think everyone would just buy that story, when they've all played this game before.

What I don't understand is that Kent and Vyxin were late because they drove the wrong way they had no choice but to take another plane. If this race didn't have this long leg they would have been eliminated anyway. What choice did they have, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That's why I love the Globetrotters. They start a basketball game while they wait and lighten everyone's mood for a while.

Yikes. The Cowboys took the Globetrotters' car? I was momentarily distracted, so I didn't quite catch what happened.

People are suspicious about K/V's story that they don't know if they'll be penalized or not. Good--I'd hate to think everyone would just buy that story, when they've all played this game before.
    It looks as if the Cowboys cab did not stay so they took the one that was left.

Good question re: Kynt/Vyksin. Maybe the producers didn't think that through very well

That one detour reminds me of the international Barbies Mattel used to have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast