+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I like the cowboys, they just enjoy themselves. That might change in future episodes but I liked them before and I like them now.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

The cowboys whipped through dino-building too. Dang, they're quick at physical tasks (though I suppose the dino-building is mental too, because you have to be good at puzzles, which I'm not).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The reds are probably done. I forgot G/M had the express pass.

I don't like the idea of the U-Turn, and like the reds so wish someone else got U-Turned (there's a few other teams I'd rather see go first). But I don't blame them.

Justin having a meltdown. Cowboys done and racing G/M to the pitstop. Margie done.

Cowboys make it first!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Wow, cowboys beat Gary and Mallory despite their using the express pass.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I still don't like Zev/Justin. But two of my favorites made it first I bet K/V finish last due to the time penalty, but won't be eliminated. I just don't see how Jamie/Cara can catch up. Which is why I hate the U-Turn; there's enough obstacles to slow a team down, but it's almost impossible to catch up having that.

FORT Fogey

Once Gary and Mallory decided to follow the cowboy hats to the pitstop, I figured there was no way they'd come in first, because the cowboys were bound to beat them in a footrace, especially with a lead. Even without a lead, they could probably beat them, as they're in better shape and considerably younger than Gary.

Nice prize for coming in first--$5,000 each.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I still don't like Zev/Justin. But two of my favorites made it first I bet K/V finish last due to the time penalty, but won't be eliminated. I just don't see how Jamie/Cara can catch up. Which is why I hate the U-Turn; there's enough obstacles to slow a team down, but it's almost impossible to catch up having that.
    I'm not a fan of J/C, but I don't like the u-turn concept either. Teams should succeed or fail on their own merits. In non-elimination rounds, I don't mind the penalty of the last team having to do an extra task in the next leg, as they did finish last, so they incurred the penalty on their own. Getting u-turned by someone else means getting a penalty because someone else wanted you to have one in order to benefit their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm not a fan of J/C, but I don't like the u-turn concept either. Teams should succeed or fail on their own merits. In non-elimination rounds, I don't mind the penalty of the last team having to do an extra task in the next leg, as they did finish last, so they incurred the penalty on their own. Getting u-turned by someone else means getting a penalty because someone else wanted you to have one in order to benefit their own game.
    Yeah, I don't mind something for the NEL rounds. I know they used to do the begging for money and belongings, which didn't seem to be a huge hardship. But I hated the Yield that started in I think season 5 (I don't remember the last season they used it). But we've seen teams get eliminated based to losing personal items, not following directions, penalities, bad taxis, getting lost, etc, that they can get eliminated easy enough on their own.

Kynt/Vyksin are team #5 and beat the penalty. Good bye Jamie/Cara I wish they could have stuck around. They aren't my favorite team ever, but they are strong, and had a bad few legs. Of course it comes down to Zev/Justin, who I want eliminated and Jamie/Cara who I do like

FORT Fogey

I'm beginning to think the smartest move Jet made was running back and forth to the picture of the dinosaur while building it. If some of the other teams would have tried that, they might not have had so much trouble.

Globetrotters finish ahead of the reds despite being u-turned. Meanwhile, the reds are falling apart faster than their dinosaur.

+ Reply to Thread