+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I felt sorry for K/V originally. Now, I think they deserve to be eliminated.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Not this time, apparently. It's a continued leg.

Good grief. Now the Goths have mislaid their fanny pack too? This just doesn't seem to be their day, to put it mildly.

Now K&V lose their fanny pack?? They are not having a good leg at all. Why though would they not put it on and leave it on? I would be so paranoid about forgetting it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I guess I'll play conspiracy that 2 TBC have (potentially saved) 2 fan favorites from seasons past. I'm glad the goths have a chance to catch up. I figured it was coming, since no teams had checked in and it was getting late.

Losing your fanny pack is something you should learn from the first time to never misplace it. I have a feeling, if they do catch up, they'll barely make it the next leg. They'll need a big equalizer to catch up in the first place.

Answering my own post, guess, for this episode anyway, the DON'T spend the night at the Pit Stop.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Now K&V lose their fanny pack?? They are not having a good leg at all. Why though would they not put it on and leave it on? I would be so paranoid about forgetting it.
    Amen! That thing would not leave my fanny until I got to the Pit Stop.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    So, here's something I've wondered about - do the contestants spend the night at the Pit Stop? My guess is yes.
    At the actual PS? Sometimes yes, other times they go to a nearby hotel.

Double U-Turn next leg. Looks like Margie/Luke might potentially use it. I'm guessing they're still in China? If there's no airport equalizer the goths will need good luck to catch up. If they can't find their fanny pack they're already out.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I felt sorry for K/V originally. Now, I think they deserve to be eliminated.
    I agree, their mistakes haven't been task related, they've been due to confusion, lack of focus, and poor decision making.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I gotta say, that was a good, dramatic cliffhanger ending; they couldn't have written it better that this would be a "still racing" pit stop.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Have they ever had 2 TBC in a race before? I can't remember. I don't know what I think, but I guess it's no big deal. Just one long leg instead of a shorter one, and at least it doesn't make the ending predictable. So far. Since the cowboys managed to catch up the first time, K/V could certainly do so. Hopefully they're relieved they get to keep racing. After this leg, they may want to crash.

So here's a question: the last leg, I guess we can say Mel/Mike quit. Had it been a TBC leg, how would that have been handled? They didn't complete the detour, so would they have just been given a time penalty, or if they quit would they have just been out?

+ Reply to Thread