+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flight Time and Big Easy - TAR 18

Re: Flight Time and Big Easy - TAR 18

Quote Originally Posted by jdonutken View Post
    Since no one else has mentioned it-i was recently watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?". It was "Celebrity Month"(or whatever, playing for charity) 1st, they had 3 members of (and maybe that's all there are) of i think "Boyz II Men" and they took a couple questions each. THEN-the next day, the celebs were the Harlem Globetrotters. and there were FT and BE among the 5. This time, each team member took a day, over 5 days. One member got nothing, i missed BE's day, but Flight Time got every question right and won $25,000 for his charity!!! He declined the all-or-nothing 5th grade question, preferring to secure the winnings... I don't recall any mention of TAR in his banter with host Jeff Foxworthy...
    Wow. and they are smart, too! Well, smarter than fifth graders But some of those questions seem hard if you haven't been in a fifth grade class in the last 20 years
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Flight Time and Big Easy - TAR 18

Ambassadors of Goodwill they were. I fully enjoyed their run and loved their positive attitude throughout. Even when the going got tough, they bucked up and pulled it together and eeked out that 2nd place finish. My kids love them and I hope we'll continue to see them in other places. (Wish I'd seen them on the smarter than a 5th grader show).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123