+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary and Mallory - TAR 18

Re: Gary and Mallory - TAR 18

Last season she annoyed me, but this season, so far, her OTT behavior seems even worse. Did she and Dad get any rest between seasons? Maybe she was told that people liked her perkiness and she went for it all out this time?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I didn't watch last season and only watched the first time this season this Monday. Does this young woman have some kind of disability? It's very difficult to watch her. She jumps up and shakes her head and whole body at every single incident (kind of reminds me of what Snoopy does). It almost looks like a tick or something.

FORT Regular

I can't watch TAR because of Mallory... truely i can't I only get snippets from my fiancee.

FORT Fogey

Oh good. I am not the only one who can't stand her. She'd be okay with me if she would just stop talking. It isn't cute!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Am I crazy?? I like Mallory (in small doses). She is like a ray of sunshine and Dad seems sweet too.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    Am I crazy?? I like Mallory (in small doses). She is like a ray of sunshine and Dad seems sweet too.
    I :love Gary, he is one of the best racers this show has every seen. As for Mallory, I enjoy her presence in a "that girls is crazy" kind of way. Those mouth gapes at the mat are so weird, but funny too. I kind of love her for being a pagaent contestant but not being caught up with having a beautiful image to the public all the time. She is who she is, pagaent beauty be dammed!

FORT Fan

They are my favorite team and I'm pulling for them to win. Mallory seems to enjoy every aspect of the game, even the gross ones. She is enjoying the experience, not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    No you aren't the only one- love them both and it's great to see such a close bond between parent and child. I don't think there's anything annoying about her-she's perky and excitable-there are worse things to be, so I enjoy her and her Dad.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

FORT Fogey

Mallory does seem sweet. Its that she is annoying. That's all! Miss Rose seemed to recoil when Mallory hugged her. I thought that was really funny. Perhaps as she ages, she will lose a little bit of the hyperness.

Also, I hope future teams have learned to take care in picking a cab driver! Seems like it took them a while to figure out that he didn't know where he was going. That's the first thing you should ask!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Mallory does seem sweet. Its that she is annoying. That's all! Miss Rose seemed to recoil when Mallory hugged her. I thought that was really funny. Perhaps as she ages, she will lose a little bit of the hyperness.

Also, I hope future teams have learned to take care in picking a cab driver! Seems like it took them a while to figure out that he didn't know where he was going. That's the first thing you should ask!
    Seems like picking the right taxi driver (and realizing you have the wrong one) plays heavily at times, into who actually w\ins a leg, or in this case, the last leg. Not saying the girls didn't seserve the win-I liked all four of the remaining teams, but sometimes luck is as much a factor as anything else.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast