+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Amazing Race 18 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: The Amazing Race 18 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Goose;4153850;
    Does anybody know who is in the final leg? Who wins? Any spoilers yet on that...
    I think it's still speculation, but I've heard that Gary/Mallory make it to the final 3, and do very well throughout the race. It's up in the air who else is there. I've heard Flight Time/Big Easy as well, but it seems that it's still speculation over the order of the last few teams and were they end up.

As was already reported, season 14 doesn't seem to do so well representing.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;4180056;
    They were really supportive of one another, though.
    Oh, he wasn't a bad guy. I remember him fussing at her over something stupid (what, I can't remember) and I didn't like him as much after that.

And apparently he changed his name back to Kent to honor his dad, which is sweet.

Promo from CBS:

YouTube - The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business - One More Chance

Do the kangaroo suits mean we go to Australia? I noticed a lot of the racers had that country on their wish list...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

I read that the next team to go are Jamie & Cara leave next. They were leading and had a hard time at the Roadblock. Kent & Vixen get saved at a NEL later on.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

From the spoilers I read, it seems like the TAR14 teams didn't do so well. We already lost two, next are Jamie/Cara (I thought they went second, but I guess I mixed it up). I think Margie/Luke are eliminated not too far down the road. I think Kisha/Jen are the only one of the crew that does well. Margie/Luke don't seem to be doing as well as last time. Jamie/Cara really just had bad luck this past leg, so while they aren't my favorite team ever, I think they're one of the strongest female teams we've ever had and could probably add more to the race. After the last leg and barely escaping elimination, I'm sad they're the next to go.

From what I read, it appears the cowboys, Gary/Mallory, Zev/Justin, the Globetrotters, Kisha/Jen, and Kynt/Vyksin are the last half of the teams standing (which, besides Zev/Justin, who I don't like, I can live with). It was based on sightings and the last time I read spoilers there was some conflicting accounts as to whether those teams were decoys are the real ones, but I'm betting they were real. Ron/Christina might possibly be in there, too, instead of one of the other teams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456