+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4107507;
    You know to shake things up next season the teams should race with goats.
    Yes! Best idea I've seen here yet!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Re: 11/14 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4106691;
    Anybody notice that in this epi, Chad and Steph didn't really bicker, worked as a team and OMG....they actually got something accomplished!! I guess remaining calm and collected is a big factor to doing well on the race. Who'da thunk it? I have to say, it was nice seeing them in that light for once. Still don't like them, but it was a nice change..lol

I really liked Vicki and Nick in the beginning. Now I love Vicki and abhor Nick. She is such a sweet girl and for him to talk to her like that...ugh. He'd tell me to "shut up" once. Just once. He'd be gumming his food after that.

I loved the goats! Especially when someone commented "Those kinda look like mountain goats". Kinda?

I was also sad to see the father/daughter team eliminated. I would love to get a glimpse of mom. Between her and Gary, they really did do a good job of raising Mallory. I'm also happy that Mallory got to do this with her dad. They were a terrific team and he held his own against the younger males in the race.
    could not have agreed more... love the father/daughter. What a wonderful young lady. They definitely would get my vote as favorite team !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345