+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Re: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4103161;
    It was Nick. He also called her other names and stupid during this episode. Just last episode he said how much he learned from one of his previous tirades at Vicki and was never going to do it again, so I forgave him and put them back on my like list (in my head ) Then this week he's right back to treating her like dirt. Fool me once....He won't be back on my like list.

Are you sure? I could have sworn that was Chad. Or were they both rude so I'm blurring them together? I just remember that Chad was extremely rude to Stephanie in the cab when they were on their way to the church. She had been unable to locate the miniature church for the clue and so Chad was jumping on her for being stupid. I was so disgusted I wanted to throw something at the TV. I just about tolerate Nick, but if either Chad or Joe win I will be so ticked off.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4102242;
    That final three would work for me. I couldn't believe how much power Gary got on that stick to knock the pegs over. It looked like he took about 10 minutes to complete that task.
    I know. Darn, he made it look easy.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Well, the difference seems to be that Chad mostly yells his comments at full volume, while Nick mostly utters his under his breath. I suppose that you have to decide which you'd prefer in a man if you were planning on dating him despite the temper (because really, I'm sure they're both okay without the extreme stress of the Race).

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;4103213;
    I think they get a list of countries that they're supposed to apply for visas in (with the producers' help) before they start the race. Not all of the countries are IN the race, but they get cleared so that they can go. My guess would be that China was on the list of visas that they got.
    I can see this - and yes, China could very easily be brought back in because the teams were so polite there and there are places they can have challenges in, such as Great Wall and the like.

That said, they have avoided doing India for some time, so for all we know that could've been a country too. Kevin might've been lucky to not go there - I still remember Nancy and Emily's travel in the tiger pit for the clue (then again, that one is easy because had they NOT chosen to not do a roadblock, they'd been in the race and Joe and Bill would've been out).

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4103317;
    Are you sure? I could have sworn that was Chad. Or were they both rude so I'm blurring them together? I just remember that Chad was extremely rude to Stephanie in the cab when they were on their way to the church. She had been unable to locate the miniature church for the clue and so Chad was jumping on her for being stupid. I was so disgusted I wanted to throw something at the TV. I just about tolerate Nick, but if either Chad or Joe win I will be so ticked off.
    Yup it was Nick alright. I was pretty disappointed in him and in Vickie for not saying his treatment of her was unacceptable and better stop right now.

On the up side there are teams that I am enjoying this year and not a lot of inter team drama, which I appreciate, although I don't mind having a couple of teams to root against as long as there are some I am rooting for.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Spoiler for this sunday...I saw a commercial yesterday and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    1 team over sleeps and this is the leg that Chad is going to propose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678