+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Re: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4101115;
    I watched the Elimination Station clip yesterday. The two volleyball players don't care who wins, as long as it isn't one of the two-girl teams. Bitter much?

I couldn't stand the Volley Girls. They had no personality & everytime they were on camera they were making snotty comments about the other teams. I was glad to see them go & your comment above just makes me dislike them even more.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I would think any eliminated all female team would be rooting for any other still competing all female team but I guess some people are simple sore losers.

I am rooting for Claire/Brooke, Nat/Kat and Gary/Mallory for my top three. I don't want any of the remaining testosterone laden idiots to get anywhere near the top prize money.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4102081;
    I would think any eliminated all female team would be rooting for any other still competing all female team but I guess some people are simple sore losers.

I am rooting for Claire/Brooke, Nat/Kat and Gary/Mallory for my top three. I don't want any of the remaining testosterone laden idiots to get anywhere near the top prize money.
    ITA with your post! I'd love those 3 to be in the finale. I keep telling my 12 year old daughter as we watch the show, that most of these 20-something males are still way to competitive and it takes over their personality and character... and to stay away from boys like them in the future!

That final three would work for me. I couldn't believe how much power Gary got on that stick to knock the pegs over. It looked like he took about 10 minutes to complete that task.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Those are my favorite three teams, too. Brooke used to annoy the poo right out of me with her constantly yelling "CLAIRE", but now, she doesn't really bother me as much. She treats Claire with respect and she really works it out in challenges. Claire is just a sweetie. They went from my least favorite team to my 3rd favorite team.

Nat and Kat are amazing. Stong, smart, nice and they treat each other with a lot of respect. I'm hoping this team wins it all.

Gary and Mallory.....I've said before that I was expecting some little spoiled pageant brat and was surprised when I didn't get it. She's a doll and I love the relationship she has with her father. And Gary....what a terrific guy! After getting to know him on the show, I can see why Mallory isn't snotty and stuck-up. Gary and the Missus did a great job raising that girl. He should be extremely proud.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Which guy called his girlfriend a "dumbass"? I heard it but wasn't looking at the moment (had to watch it online because the DVR didn't catch it). I want to say it was Chad, but I'm not sure. He's foul. But I'd rather be a dumbass than asshat, like he is.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4103078;
    Which guy called his girlfriend a "dumbass"? I heard it but wasn't looking at the moment (had to watch it online because the DVR didn't catch it). I want to say it was Chad, but I'm not sure. He's foul. But I'd rather be a dumbass than asshat, like he is.
    It was Nick. He also called her other names and stupid during this episode. Just last episode he said how much he learned from one of his previous tirades at Vicki and was never going to do it again, so I forgave him and put them back on my like list (in my head ) Then this week he's right back to treating her like dirt. Fool me once....He won't be back on my like list.

Did anyone else notice that at the end of the challenge where they were knocking over the pins Stephanie left one pin in the box and yet they let her finish? They even show the guy picking up the pin out of the box as Chad and Stephanie celebrate. What's up with that? Everyone else had to knock ALL the pins out of the box, why did Stephanie get special treatment???

To me it makes watching less enjoyable when it appears rules are being broken for some couples. If what has been said about Nick and Vicki's speed bump is true then they should have told us. If there was some reason that Stephanie was allowed not to complete the task properly they should tell us. I think that putting in the time to watch the show and become invested in the outcome entitles us to explanations.

Oh I was also wondering how they know they are going to China? I was under the impression for the way they react when they open the clue at the beginning of a leg that they didn't know where they were going.

I don't think they knew. I think that was all speculation by Kevin.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4103176;
    I don't think they knew. I think that was all speculation by Kevin.
    I think they get a list of countries that they're supposed to apply for visas in (with the producers' help) before they start the race. Not all of the countries are IN the race, but they get cleared so that they can go. My guess would be that China was on the list of visas that they got.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast