+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Re: 11/7 *Discussion thread*

Weren't Nick and Vicki supposed to have an extra task?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Wait, why didn't Nick and Vicki have a speed bump like all the other teams that come in last but aren't eliminated?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

ooh, taxi drama...

Maybe Nick and Vicki did but it wasn't shown because it didn't make a difference in the end.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4100132;
    Maybe they did but it wasn't shown because it didn't make a difference in the end.
    I assume so, because I doubt they would have forgotten. But it's just odd not to see it.

Everybody's out of money.

FORT Newbie

I just re-watched the end of last weel, and Phil didn't say anything about a speed bump. I think we all just assumed....

They didn't even show where Phil told them (if he in fact did) that they would have a speed bump during the next leg. Makes me wonder if Nick and Vicki really had a speed bump or not. Father/son team shot themselves in the foot. Nick reverted back to his jacka** status this time around too. Can't wait for one of the female teams to win this whole thing. I like both of the teams and would be happy for either to win.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4100132;
    Maybe Nick and Vicki did but it wasn't shown because it didn't make a difference in the end.
    That doesn't make sense they always show the speed bump. And they came in fairly early and we knew there was going to be penalty when they took the cabs. I thought Phil was going to tell them they missed the speed bump.

They show suspense to us all the time when there really isn't with the last two teams. Why not show a speed bump , it is suppose to slow that team down.

Yes I presumed there was going to be a speed bump since there always has been one. Wonder what was different this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh;4100133;
    I assume so, because I doubt they would have forgotten. But it's just odd not to see it.

Everybody's out of money.
    The "official" recap on the CBS website will probably list a speedbump if they did one. It's not up yet so I'll check tomorrow.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4100129;
    Wait, why didn't Nick and Vicki have a speed bump like all the other teams that come in last but aren't eliminated?

I wondered that, too. I mean, Kevin and his father zipped right through theirs, so I doubt it would have made any difference in their episode, either. Oh, well.

OMG, Chad and Stephanie just creep me out. "He was so supportive of me. He's grown so much." Sneering at you and calling you stupid is being supportive? Seeing Stephanie be so blind about him just makes me ill. There's an abused wife in the making. I mean, did you see the smirk on his face while she fawned over him? Like I said, frightening.

Jill and Thomas are not exactly on my favorites list, either. If he hadn't of spent so much time whining about how the detour challenges (both of them) were so hard, they wouldn't have been the last to leave.

I did feel sorry for the people on the plate challenge, though. That looked hard.

I have mixed feelings about seeing Kevin and his father go. I feel sorry for the dad, but Kevin didn't seem very supportive on the bowling challenge, either, so I'm not entirely sorry to see him go.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast