+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Re: 10/24 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4089872;
    That was one of my favorite parts of the show.
    I love the "eyebrow thing" too!

I was impressed with Kat and Nat during the Fast Forward. I don't think I could have kept that greasy looking mess down, and I'm not a vegetarian. Won't miss the volleyball Barbies, I never did warm up to them.
    Oh my goodness...I was gagging the whole time, and I've eaten rattlesnake. At least mine was served as just the meat, though, so I could imagine it came from somewhere else. If I had to eat a head I think I would freak out. Kudos to the drs, especially the vegetarian one, for hanging in there.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't even eat frogs legs because they look exactly like what they are! Yuck....no thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I can't even stand to eat dinner after watching them eat that sheep's head. That was so gross and I really give Kat (I think) credit for not only trying it but actually doing it.

I really enjoy Kevin and his dad. Their relationship is so refreshing (from the couples who yell all the time) and comedic. One of my favorite moments was their in-the-moment interview when Kevin was talking about moving out and the dad gave the thumbs up.

Eating a sheep's head is not that bad at all. When I was a kid here in Iceland we had it for dinner all the time, it's served with mashed potatoes and boiled rutabagas. When you're brought up looking at it as just another item of food you don't imagine it as anything gross, it tastes very similar to other parts of lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by jogi;4090842;
    Eating a sheep's head is not that bad at all. When I was a kid here in Iceland we had it for dinner all the time, it's served with mashed potatoes and boiled rutabagas. When you're brought up looking at it as just another item of food you don't imagine it as anything gross, it tastes very similar to other parts of lamb.
    I haven't eaten a sheep's head, but I do agree with what you say, jogi. I grew up eating smoked tongue, which is absolutely delicious. It came on a platter from the delicatessen, just like corned beef, pastrami, or roast beef, and what it really was never even occurred to me. I served it to my kids the same way, and they love it, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Regular

I thought it was a good episode...since I couldn't stand the volleyball witches, I was so glad they were last. As for Team Tatoo...it was very funny that they didn't know what "taken" meant. But not nearly as funny as asking a cab driver in Africa to drive them to the Artic Circle. LOL And Mr. Notre Dame...NO ONE is impressed you went to Notre Dame. Get over yourself. Makes me glad that Navy beat Notre Dame in football last weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123