+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Ep 2 discussion **Spoilers**

The "Queen of the Nile" comment was priceless, with Gerard sitting in the back, not even paddling. Good way to find the clue, bub!

I'm with you, Fluff...I was sooooooo sorry to see TNT eliminated. (Of course, my sorrow would have nothing to do with the fact that I had them picked to finish in the Top 2 in this week's leg over on CBS' TAR Fantasy game...). But, like Wolf said, after their horrid performance on the seadoos, I can't say I was all that surprised that they were the last team to reach the pit stop.

Other random thoughts:

- Heather and Eve are giving the Wonder Twins a run for their money in the "Logan's Least Favorite Team" contest. I am really beginning to dislike these two, and I hope they go soon.

- I'm beginning to like Dennis and Andrew more. Those two, along with Ken and Gerard, seem to be the "comic relief" of TAR, as Wolf said.

- It would be nice to see an older couple do well, but I do not like Ian's attitude. He almost left Teri behind in the water when she was trying to get back up on the seadoo! And, was it me or did Teri seem like she was becoming a bit annoyed by hubby dear?

- Flo is starting to lose it, IMHO, and I don't see her and Zach going all the way. They'll be around a couple more weeks, but I think that may be about it.

- Was changing in the cab really necessary?:rolleyes

- There's just something about Jill & John Vito that is rubbing me the wrong way. Not quite sure what it is, though.

For me, not that TNT are gone, John Vito and Jill are my favs. I really like them and they have done nothing to bother me at all.

The way they edited the bus crash made me laugh out loud! I loved the swimming with the dolphins thing. It was beautiful.
    Mexico is a beautiful place, but I'm ready for them to leave it now
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't believe they can spend two episodes in the same country. They don't have very much time to get all the way around the world. I was expecting a lengthy plane flight every week.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    I think the producers felt the need to focus on Mexico as there had been very little focus on any parts of Latin America in the first two rounds of the show. TAR 1 didn't hit Latin America at all that I recall, and TAR 2 went there for a short jaunt in Brasil on the very first leg (find the girl from Iponina or rapel) but were there for less than half an episode and didn't return to that whole part of the world afterwards. I dunno, I liked it, as a former exchange student to Mexico.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't mean that I didn't like it. I'm just saying they have 12 episodes to get completely around the world so they can't fart around in any one country for long. If memory serves, they have fewer episodes to get things done than they have in either of the past two seasons. They need to get moving!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    There was quite a bit of backtracking in some of the prior seasons, and I believe they spend more than one episode in Australia / New Zealand last season, so maybe they'll skip that whole continent this time around (not that it wasn't fun).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12